𝟮.𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 (𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻)

✧

" SO CAPTIVATING

" SO CAPTIVATING.. IM LOST FOR WORDS EVERYTIME YOU COME AROUND."

ORBS, her brown orbs holding
admiration and gentleness in them.
the last of her cosmopolitan settling
In her glass cup,
the burn sensation rippling its way down her throat.
ADDICTIVE, like the green we mindlessly smoke, his smooth angelic voice hauling euphoric effects against her ear drums.
HIM, he watched the confident woman seated in front of him, the sparkly dress hugging her curves effortlessly. She was so beautiful he thought.
He was so intoxicating she thought, but they were so LOST into one another.

Sincere's brown orbs stayed placed upon the audience in front of him, his hand holding the mic stand comfortably in his palm, he had just finished his set for tonight and as the owner of the nightclub, he wanted to relax for the remainder of his time there. Roaring applause came from the medium-sized crowd causing a small smile to plaster his face, " thank y'all, I appreciate and love yall" he stepped down from the small stage looking over and catching a glimpse of the women of the hour.

Delilah.

She was a singer that performed there as well, the moment he heard her sing he could say he fell in love almost. People began to clear out pushing the small tables into the area as they got set for Delilah's performance, he knew she liked it dimmed and more elegant dinner table-like feeling and Sincere had no problem making sure it happened, he took a seat at one of the tables leaning back as he took his shades off placing on the table as he turned his attention on the stage.

A spotlight hit the curtain as the woman slowly came from behind it, the purple sparkly dress hugging her curves, her melanin radiating beautifully off of her he thought, a small smirk graced his lips as the light dimmed to brown gold hues, leaning in as she began her song.

Mix with me, unfold solutions
Bare witness to my evolution
Violent moans, untamed contusions were not here, it's all illusion.

her register was low but sweet, she started to walk down the stairs, her clear pleasers clinking the stairs with each step she took. Sincere had sat up at this point feeling his heartbeat quickening watching her tall figure sturt effortlessly throughout the floor. She twirled running her hand across one of the white table cloths as she continued her words.

Tonightwe relish in design
You say thatI'm in a state of mind
I say you're space, you say I'm time
What if the two could intertwine

Her brown orbs caught his as he kept his eyes on her, she knew he would be watching and of course, she wanted him there, she maneuvered her way towards the man, his lip tucked between his teeth as she threw her leg over him seductively turning to the audience with the next set of words.

You grab me there your fingers sink
We breathe, we tense, no time to think
I take you 'til you're on the brink
Then we dive off the edge in sync

Sincere fingertips graced her leg as she took a seat on his lap smiling at him as she ran a finger softly down the opening of his shirt hearing the oo's and ah's from people watching the two naturally flow with one another.

Her hips slowly moved against him as she moved off his lap slowly walking her way back to the stage, as she finished up her song getting a series of claps after. Sincere stood up as she clapped with his toothy smile on his face, she smiled back at him as she got off the stage for the night, making her way over to the bar.

He decided he wanted to get himself a drink, and maybe a conversation with the woman as he ended up beside her watching her turn her head to look him in the face, " you looked beautiful as always Lilah, sound even more captivating tonight" he complimented getting a soft chuckle as she wrapped her lips around her straw tasting the mango flavored alcohol against her taste buds.

"Mhm thank you Sin you always know what to say, you sounded lovely as well" a smile showing up as his dimples became evident, her beauty caused him to be nervous, flustered even as he cleared his throat to speak again, " I wanted to talk to you in my office though D some things I wanna let you in on".

Her attention turned to him immediately as she tapped her acrylics against the bar counter she contemplated, her mind went elsewhere, her eyes lustfully scanned Sincere, it took him a bit to catch on as he chuckled running his hand over his fade.

" Sure but don't keep me too long, I was going home after this" she rolled her eyes playfully making the male laugh slightly smacking his lips at her, " oh hush boo I won't keep you long" he held his hand as she took it letting him lead the way.

The pair finally made it into his office, it was more of a lounge space as it was for when he wanted to whine down, Delilah laughed as Sincere had a serious on his face as he passed the blunt back to her. " man I'm so serious niggas be off the chain playin with me" he chuckled before watching her inhale the smoke then exhaling it smoothly passing it back to him.

His eyes were low and so were her's as he ashed the remains of the blunt into his monster ashtray, her eyes lovingly admiring his features as she scooted a bit closer to him," you know I be knowing when you're looking at me right?" she tilts her head as he smiled softly looking at her lips briefly.

"Oh yeah? Well, ma'am, I be seeing you looking at a nigga too you not slick baby" it was like sweetness as the name baby rolled off his tongue, she rolled her eyes before she looked to see he was inches away from her face, basically hovering.

Her heart sped up in beats as he looked into her brown orbs once more for permission, she nodded her head slowly before attaching his plumped soft lips against her's, his tongue slipping into her oral space as she gladly let him have access as his arms snaked around her waist, he bit her bottom lip softly having a moan emitting from her throat.

The noises she made caused Sincere's print hardened in his pants causing him to pull away as he teasingly left pecks against her lips before licking his lips.

"I just wanna lift this pretty dress off of you and fuck you right here" he whispered causing goosebumps to arose her melanated skin, she bit her lip as she felt his hand on her thigh rubbing on it softly," you can take me where ever you wanna go Dee, I'm all yours" her heart fluttered as she pulled his collar down to her level devilishly smiling at him.

"Take me to your place Sin"