"Come here." Elena pulls Bonnie upright.

"Oh my god! Ben is a-!" Bonnie went to yell, but was hushed by Elena.

Elena gestures at her ear and points toward the door. "They can hear." Elena gets up and turns on the tap. She kneels back down next to Bonnie.

"I'm so stupid!" Bonnie scowled herself.

"No, he had all of us fooled!" Elena reasoned.

"No, he's the stupid one." Jensen says. "I'm gonna kill him." He threatens, gently pushing back Bonnie's hair, twirling the end of it on his pointer finger.

"What's going on? Why are we here?" Bonnie questioned.

"It must have something to do with the tomb and Emily's spell book." Elena whispered.

"Spell book?"

"Damon said it could be used to open the tomb."

"Why didn't I know about any of this?"

"I was trying to keep you out of it, hoping it would never come to this."

"Come to what?"

"They need a witch to break the spell and let the vampires out."

"No way!" Bonnie disagreed.

"I know."
Ben bursts through the door. Elena grabs Bonnie's shoulders protectively. Ben turns the tap off. Jensen pulled the two girls behind him.

"You're wasting your time. I'm not gonna help you," Ben smiles devilishly and grabs Elena. Bonnie reaches out to try to pull her back, but Ben manages to pull Elena away from her. He grabbed Jensen with his other hand.

"That's why they're here. Motivation for you to behave. You know, you shouldn't be so desperate. You made it too easy." Ben pushes the twins out of the room, roughly. Ben shuts the bathroom door. "She wants to talk to you."

Elena and Jensen stumble into the motel room. Anna leans against a table, looking at Elena and Jensen. "Well, well. Elena and Jensen Gilbert. You really are Katherine and Kaleb's doppelgängers. You must have the Salvatore boys reeling."

"Who are you?" Elena questioned.

"I'm Anna. Your brother may have mentioned me." She replied sarcastically. " I mean, we're like, practically dating."

"Why are both of my siblings choosing to date a vampire?" Jensen asked, sighing.
くろhēฯ ๖r໐thēr, hēฯ ŞiŞtērくろ

Anna is looking out of the window, pushing the curtains to the side only a little bit.

"Bonnie's not gonna open the tomb." Elena tells her.

"Oh, I think she will."

"Do you really want Katherine and Kaleb out that bad?"

Anna looks over at her. " Trust me. No one I know wants to see that girl again. Except Damon, the lovestruck idiot. And, Kaleb is dead."