Chapter 1 A New Case

Start from the beginning

You gazed down at the little girl who played with her dress staring up at you. You continued to smile but grew softer. You showed them the way earning thank you's as they rushed inside to the stalls.

Most customers weren't so nice, dealing with the general public should have been the hint to that. But you work with a very select few people, with an unspoken respect already built for you.

Here there was none. You've had parents cuss you out, upset that when one of the glamrocks malfunctioned and couldn't show up to a party, as if the whole problem was your fault. You've had them complain about food, music, prices of souvenirs. People would complain about anything really and find a way to get mad.

Though you have to say you think the worst you've had it is when you've had to escort a Glamrock. Your job description was vague. You're a floater meant to bounce around to where they need you in the event of an emergency. With that said you had title of handler for any of the animatronics.

The group themselves weren't that bad, Monty did have a temper but it was nothing you couldn't handle. Roxy was defensive of you, rushing to fight an adult who's scoff at you, she was a little bit of a handful. Chica was super talkative the whole way. And her hugs were bone crushing but they were her thank yous for being so nice. Freddy was the sweetest of them all. Kind and patient. (But the worst to escort.)

People always flocked when they saw the glamrocks. Demanded pictures, autographs, the works. Of course you're all on a schedule and when they walk around like that they had to be somewhere.

People didn't listen. Freddy was the worst to walk, simply because he was too nice. He was too kind always saying he'd sign next time and take time to hold a kids hand as everyone walked with him. It was so sweet, but parents always wanted more.

People got so violent when you told them no on top of it. Some parents tried to attack you and trample you. At least all the glamrocks liked you well enough, they always protected you until security escorted the parents out and made everyone back away so you could all make it to where you needed to go.

You sighed stopping at the cardboard cut outs that liked the hall. Roped off, for display only. You wondered why they were there really, along with pieces of previous franchises through the year.

You didn't know very much about the company nowadays. Other than it's past. After being presented this case you delved and researched about the company's history. There were murders. Rumors of child kidnappings. Multiple restaurants and attractions burned to the ground. Leaving nothing but ash.

The past was messy, mostly rumors, there was no real evidence that it all happened aside from a real police report every so often. But the most unsettling thing was that the company was quite after the final pizzeria burned. No news, or anything. Until suddenly these video games popped up. One after another a game series called Five Nights At Freddy's began to flood gaming stories.

They were cryptic, not just a horror game but a mystery. There were a lot of theories, people all coming together to solve the clues. Then they released a VR game and an AR game. The VR one, was the most special out of them all. It was the game developers of the game Help Wanted that were asking for your help.

The game itself was fine. It poked fun at the past games saying the man who made them was a lunatic and had made them in hysteria. It was from there the company grew. Rose to the top and claimed their place back on the pillar of businesses.

The CEO of Fazbear Entertainment was open about his fascination with the past restaurants and attractions. Placing remnants of the old places here in the mega pizzaplex. But other than that there was nothing negative written about him, or the company now.