Chapter 1. You are no different

Your POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up by the sweet, soft chirping of birds.

"Yaaaaaaawn" I say hopping out of bed. I get my backpack and go into my brother, Zach's room, who is still sleeping. I take him by the shoulders and shake him rapidly.
"Wake up squid brain!" I yell at him. "We have to go to school ya nut!" I say sleepily.

"But I don't wanna (Y/N)!" He says in his bratty tone.

"Don't care. Get up. Now."

"Fine get out! I'm getting dressed." he mumbled.

"Ne ne ne." I mock. As I walk out of his room you decide to get dressed too. You put on your (F/C) hoody and but on your (F/C) beanie and some black leggings. I go downstairs and find your mom hasn't put your breakfast on the table like usual. I don't feel like getting breakfast now.

"Uuuuuggghhhhh!" I yell annoying the crap out of anyone in the house.

"(Y/N)! Shut up you brat!" My mom yells from in the bedroom.

"B****" I say under my breath.

"Get ready for school (Y/N)!" Mom yells.

"Whatever" I mumble. "I'm already ready!" I yell to her.

"Then get your shoes on you twerp! It's not that hard!"
(Did I mention that your mom hates you?) As I slip my shoes on I hear a scream from Zach's room. I run up the stair case with only one shoe on and find him laying on the floor with a pool of blood around him.

"Z-Zach?" I say, my mouth chattering. I get no response. It looks like someone or something (See what I did there?) slit his throat.

"(Y/N)!" My mom yells walking in the door way. "Why the h*** would you do that?!"

"I DIDNT DO THIS YOU MOTHER F***ING B****!!!" I yell with all my anger exploding at her. She just stares at me dumbfounded. "What?" I say because now she is looking over my shoulder. She points behind me and I turn around. I see a figure disappear and slides into the computer.

Cliff hangers I am so evil >:D