II

Y/n groaned as her alarm clock beeped, forcing her to wake up and turn it off. Slowly she gets up and smacks the off button on the top of the small digital alarm clock.

The day before had tired her out, after her and Osano ate lunch together they went to class like normal. However for some reason, Osano decided he wanted to walk through the school looking at the clubs.

"How about the occult club?" Osano looked at the girl next to him, almost feeling offended. "The occult club!? Who do you think I am?!" The girl let out a small laugh. It had been a joke... mainly.

Osano shook his head and continued down the hallway. "Osano, we've been here for 2 extra hours. Can we go home now?" He heard the tiredness in her voice and immediately felt guilty for dragging her around the school.

"I guess we can. I'll walk you home." He gave her a small smile to which she returned.

Y/n thought of the day before sighing at her friends antics. She stood up, continuing to think of the activity's that took place.

"Look Y/n, a new bakery! Since I dragged you around the school I'll buy you something." He cleared his throat, realizing he wasn't keeping up his tsundere act. "I mean.. If you want. I don't care."

Y/n directed her attention toward the bakery. "Huh. Odayaka Bakery. It sounds familiar, doesn't it?" She asked, turning to face Osano. He just shrugged.

She let the thought go and decided a trip to a bakery would be nice. "I'd like to go, it sounds good!" She exclaimed, grabbing the orange haired boys hand walking to the bakery.

Osanos face flushed a scarlett red, but remained silent. As they walked in, the sweet smell of pastries and cakes filled their noses.

Y/n stopped by the door to take in the small bakery. "Hi! How can I help you two?"A soft male voice spoke, gaining her attention.

She looks up to see a boy with brown hair and blue eyes. He had a mint green headdress on.

She looked back at Osano before walking up to the counter where the brown haired boy was.

"It's our first time here, what would you recommend?" She asked while looking at all of the desserts in the display case.

The worker gave a closed eye smile to the girl. "I would recommend the cheesecake! It is definitely my favorite." She nodded and smiled wide. "We'll get one of those then!" She turned around to look at Osano who seemed to be spaced out.

Osano was getting jealous at how friendly they were being with each other. He knew what he was feeling.

He wouldn't admit it out loud, but he loved Y/n. Who wouldn't? The way they were talking with eachother, made him upset. He wished he could talk to her like that, rather than his usual harsh way of speaking to her.

Y/n tapped Osano on the shoulder. "Osano? I asked what you wanted to get?" Osano's thoughts were interrupted by her question. He looked down at the case of sweets and blurted out the first thing he saw.

"I'll get a cheese danish." The brown haired boy nodded and grabbed a slice of cheesecake for Y/n, and a cheese danish for Osano.

"You know I can't help but notice your uniforms, I go to Akademi as well!" The girl raised her eyebrows. "Really? What class are you in?"

The boy nodded in approval. "Class 2-2! Which classes are you guys in?" Y/n went to go speak, when Osano cut her off. "Class 2-1 and 3-2." Osano's voice was full of spite.