Zedd Waves

Word count: 1426
Have not proofread

Iris was still in bed sleeping, little did she know her friends were eating breakfast downstairs before the Stone Canyon Triathlon.

"Where's Iris we should be heading out soon" Rocky asked he scooped the cereal into his mouth.

"Probably still sleeping, I'll go wake her up" Aiden said as he got up.

He ran into her room
"Iris wake up" Aiden said as she shook his sister

"10 more minutes" Iris muttered.

"Oh gee I guess you won't see Adam shirtless- what a shame" Aiden said causing Iris to shoot up and push her brother out the room.

"I'll be out in a minute let me get ready" Iris said scrambling around and went to close the door.

Aiden went back downstairs laughing to himself
"You should go check on her Adam" Aiden said giggling

Adam simply nodded and walked up to his best friends room it's normal seeing as how they've been doing this for years.

"Hey Iris it's time to g-" he said as he opened the door to Iris who was in her bathing suit.

"Oh it's just you" Iris said.

Iris slipped on her shirt.

"I thought you were still sleeping" Adam said as he sat on her bed

Iris chuckled "No uh Aiden woke me up"

"Really how?"

"OH UH"

They heard a knock in the door,
"Hey you two better stop swaping spit we gotta go" Rocky said.

"Thank god" Iris muttered.

Skip to the park

"In a few moments we will begin the live broadcast of the first leg of stone canyons triathlon- this grueling competition will begin with swimming then biking and conclude with running."

"Hey guys"

"Hey Tommy" they replied

"Alright guys good luck" Billy said

"Thanks" Aiden said.

"Competitors please take your positions"

The 5 teens removed their shirts, Iris paused for a moment and caught herself staring at Adam - while Aiden laughed knowing she'd do that.

Adam smiled at Iris wishing her luck during the race.

Iris' mother went to meet up with the other kids,

"Hey kids" she said.

"Hi Mrs.Sim how's it going" Tommy said.

"Well, there's something I want to talk to guys about but that could wait, and please call me Hannah we are teammates after all " she said with a chuckle.