01

"We can just go there without lolo knowing." A frustrated sigh escaped my lips after hearing ate Willow's suggestion.

"You do know that he has eyes everywhere, right?" I muttered under my breath before laying down on ate Lily's big ass pillow on the floor. I can fit my whole body.

"Then what are we supposed to do? Just wait for him to pick up our calls whenever, all the while knowing that ate Lux is suffering there?" Ate Lily says before standing up to watch the sunset outside her window.

"We've been at this since yesterday." Nauubusan na ako ng ideya para makapunta sa palasyo baroque.

"Whatever... I'll just keep on calling lolo. I'll spam him with calls and messages." Umalis na si ate Willow para matulog.

"Goodnight. Love you, big sis." Habol kong sabi.

"Night. Love you both. Tulog na kayo." Lily hummed in response.

"What would make lolo notice us?" Mahina kong bulong sa sarili.

"Just go to sleep. We'll continue this tomorrow, Flora." Naghanda na rin si ate Lily para matulog. She covered herself with her black quilt before closing her eyes. "Close the door and turn the lights off, please. Goodnight, baby."

"Goodnight, ate Lily." I sighed. Why does it look like I'm the only one thinking of a way to get to ate Lux?

I massage my head while heading to my room. I suddenly remembered that I have to get a mani-pedi tomorrow and my usual shopping!

Now that I think about it... My normal spendings would not faze lolo... Should I lessen it or just buy every nonsensical thing? Would it bother him and contact me? I can also do a hair treatment or change the color of my hair! I can also buy new sets of clothes and perfumes.

Or I can buy a pet and its maintenance. I can ask the maids to build a house in the backyard. For sure lolo will mind!

Mio dio, I'm so smart.

"Yeah, let's do that. Let's spend all his money so he won't have a choice but to call me."

I woke up the next day feeling giddy and excited. I can't wait to tell my sisters about my plan. I took a shower and applied a non scent lotion on my body. I sprayed my favorite fresh strawberry perfume. I wore a pink cap-sleeve lace cardigan over my white hello kitty sando and baby pink flared pants. I didn't forget to top my outfit off with a pink headband, white baguette bag, and pink heels.

"You look good, Flora. What's your plan for today?" Ate Lily asked while eating her breakfast.

"I was planning to buy a pet after getting my mani-pedi at the mall." Halos madura ni ate Willow ang iniinom niyang gatas at si ate Lily naman ay nabulunan sa kinakain na waffles.

"What? Are you crazy? I know you love kittens, rabbits, puppies and all cute things, but isn't this too sudden?" Ate Lily retorted.

"And besides, does lolo know? Pumayag siya?" Ate Willow added.

"How will he know if he doesn't pick up our every call?" Nagkatinginan ang dalawa habang ako'y prenteng nakaupo. "And that is exactly my point. Once he hears from his people that I bought a pet and brought it to his house, won't he call and ask me himself? And isn't that what we have been waiting for?"

"Bakit ang talino mo? Halika nga rito, baby ko." Ate Lily pulled me for a tight hug. Ate Willow fed me biscuits while caressing my head.

"You reek of fresh strawberries and warm sugar cookies." Ate Lily said before acting like she'll throw up.

"She smells good, Lily. Let her."

"Whatever." I said before standing up to leave.

"Oh, instead of buying, try adopting one." Ate Willow said while focusing on her phone.