Chapter 1 - The Necklace

It was another day in the Ghost Zone for Danny Phantom. He was flying around out of boredom and came across Dora's Castle.

Since the time Sam helped her rebel against her brother, they have made an alliance and are on good terms. With nothing else better to do, he flew down to her castle.

"Danny!! What a pleasant surprise!!" Dora shouted to Danny.

"Dora," Danny responded as he turned to the ghost girl. There was another ghost with her. She has long beaded red hair and a big build. She looked like she was a blacksmith or something similar. "I was just about to come and say hi."

"Well sorry Danny but I'm afraid I am busy at the moment." Dora said apologetically.

"What's wrong?"

"Well I was just discussing with Queen Dora about how it would be best to destroy an enchanted object." The new ghost answers.

"What kind of object? Oh.. I'm Danny by the way."

"Nice to meet you my name is Lyn," said the ghost girl. "As for your question it's this." Lyn opened her hands to reveal a glowing green amulet, similar to Dora's, in her hand.

"What is this?"

"It is a experimental version of the royal family amulets that contain the powers of a dragon. It is similar to my own but also completely different." Dora explains.

"Why dose it need to be destroyed?"

"Because it's cursed," Lyn explains. "Whoever wears it will never be able to take it off and it's Dragon gifting powers are more unstable then the royal ones."

"If it's so dangerous then why do you still have it?"

"My brother kept it hidden in a secret compartment while he was still in power. It was only re-discovered recently."

"Well let me get rid of it for you." Danny smiled as he picked up the amulet.

"Danny don't-"

Danny used his powers to freeze the amulet before blowing it up with his ectoplasm. But it was not destroyed like he thought. Instead it began glowing very bright then it flew into his chest, right where his core was located.

As soon as that happened, Danny became extremely dizzy and fainted, transforming his back into his human form. A natural portal opened up and sucked the defenseless Danny in then immediately closed again.

".... What just happened?" Lyn asked.

"Nothing good," Dora responded worriedly.