Thence help from Ray

Lali's pov:
I woke up on the bus bench and sat up. I grabbed my bag and phone and headed for the beach. It was early in the morning, so no one was there. I walked to the pier and sat at the edge. I kept replaying the scene from yesterday in my head. I heard the sound of feet on the dock.
" I was wondering why did they did it," said the voice, sitting next to me. I pulled up my legs and tucked my head between them. I began to sob at the memory.
" I raised Henry to do good not evil," He said, again.
" you didn't raise him ," I said, looking into the blue eyes of none other than Raymond Manchester.
" I was joking ," He said, playfully punching my shoulder.
" sometimes I wish I could just have...." I said, trailing off.
"Don't think like that," He said,
"You didn't even know what I was thinking, " I said, smirking at him.
I got up and slowly walked to the sand, and ended up tripping on my foot. I landed hard on the ground.
"Ooouuuucch," I mumbled, struggling to get back up.
" need a hand?"asked Ray, holding out a hand. I accepted it and he pulled me up.
I walked to the hotel room and opened the door. Chloe, Charlotte, Jasper, and Henry were playing Wazzle!
"Hi guys!" I said, half - heartedly," I just wanted to tell you that I didn't tell those lies."
I looked at them, took a deep breath and continued, " I know that even though that a certain someone might say I did , but I just want to assure you that I didn't tell those lies about you."
Awkward silence.
Suddenly, a very tearful Jasper came running, yelling, " apology accepted! "
I was endorsed in a very sweaty hug.
Slowly, one by one, Henry and Charlotte got up and accepted my apology and squeezed me into a hug.
Suddenly, Henry spun around and shouted in Chloe's face ," you liar! You dirty, filthy liar!"
Annnnd, that's how Henry and Chloe broke up.
We had to go home early from vacation because of the Chloe issue.
But as soon as we got back home, we got a alert from Ray about a gang called 'The Wall Dogs'.
There's more adventures to come!