The bad news amd more...(lalis pov) henrys house

We had just entered henrys house,laughing when we saw henry's parents and some other guy with a suitcase."hey whats going on?" I asked,nervously."lali you might want to sit down,"said Mrs.Hart.henry and i sat next to her."lali,it kills me to say this to you but,your parents died in a car crash while you were gone."said the guy in the suit.I just felt my heart break into a million pieces.For a minute,i couldnt breath."lali,are you ok?"said henry,his voice sounded far away.i felt tears running down my cheeks.I started crying my eyes out,but i ran up to henry's room."lali!"yelled henry,"come back!" I slammed the door shut and flopped on henrys bed.I heard the door open and close and looked up and saw henry.I continued to cry as he rubbed my back."henry,where am i going to live?"I asked,wiping away my tears.Suddenly,henry's parents came into the room."lali,we organized it with the lawyer so you have two choices,"said Mrs.Hart,"1.you go live with your uncle in seattle or 2.you can live with us." I sat up."i choose to live here," I said, turning around to hug henry,"because one of my favorite people is here." " Well then,we just need to go sort things out with the lawyer." Siad Mr.Hart.I was so sad that my parents died,but so happy that I got to live with henry and his family.My life was like a phoenix,rising out of the ashes reborn.