the dance (continued)....inside gym

'Wow'i thought,'the decorations are beautiful' "who do think will win the dance prince and princess crowns?"asked yanel,dreamily."nobody knows,"said rachel,"the chaperones are going to be lurking around to choose randomly."Just then,the DJ announced that there was going to be a dance-off."Hey guys,lets join!"i squealed."yes,lets go,"screamed yanel amd rachel.everybody took their spots as the music started and henry walked in.

Henrys pov.....

I walked into the gym and saw yanel,rachel,and lali in the middle of the gym with a bunch of other people."hey whats going on?"i asked jasper."lali,rachel,and yanel joined the dance-off,"replied jasper."really?"i said,"ive always wanted to see her dance!" A few minutes later,lalis group and another group was left.suddenly,lali did jer special triple back flip and won over the crowd.

Minutes later.....noones pov:

"Wow guys your dance mobes were awseome,"said henry,"oh and lali i was wondering if after the dance you wanted to-," "Hey everyone,"announced Mrs.Palmer,"we are just about to announce the Dance Prince and Princess! But remember we have no idea in advance who it is" "come on,theyre about to announce the prince and princess!"yelled yanel,yanking lali towards the stage."ok now for the boys....henry hart!" She yelled,opening the envelope.The crowd cheered and henry walked up the steps to accept the crown."and now for the girls.....Bianca!!" I was so shocked! That girl basically raced up the stairs and snatched the tiara from Mrs. Palmer's hands.she was about to begin her speech when mine and henry's bracelets beeped three times."come on henry,"i whispered,yanking his arm,"theres a robbery at the bank and we gotta go!" We ran to the parking lot where ray was waiting in the man van.Ray,henry,and i popped a gumball into our mouths,blew a bubble and transformed into our costumes."lets go kick some butt!" Isaid,smiling through my mask.we raced to the tubes and yelled," up the tubes!!"