The trouble with Bianca and henry

Friday,henrys room(lalis pov)
I sat down on henrys rug as I put on my earbuds.I scrolled through my playlist and chose "a thousand years" by Christina perrie and started singing.
Time stands still,
Beauty and all she is,
I will be brave,I will not let anything take,
Away,whats standing in front of me

Suddenly,Henry came in eating Skee-zits.
"Oh hey Henry,perfect time,"I said,standing up."Remember you were going to ask me something?"I said.
"Well,its just that,this is really awkward,"he said,blushing."I just wanted to know if you wanted to go out with me?"He asked,giving me a half-smile."um,ok,"I said,surprised.
"Whats wrong,"asked Henry,smile dropping from his face,"I thought you liked me."
"I do,its just that I need some time to think,Im sorry," I said,exiting the room.

Monday (lalis pov)
I havent talked to Henry since Saturday.I decided to go out with Henry;I was going to tell him at school.I approached his locker.
"Henry,I decide to say ye-,"I began as Bianca barged in between us."Oh Henry,Im so excited for tonight!" She giggled and ran away."wait,whats happening tonight ?"I asked."I asked out Bianca to that new restruaunt dowtown,"said Henry,smiling happily,"so,what were you saying?"
"Oh,its,um,nevermind,"I said,trying to hold back tears.
"See you at the Mancave,HENRY,"I said,gritting my teeth. I spun on my heel and exited school.