1 FIRST DAY HI ❤️

The Kim siblings went out of the car after parking in the school grounds

The Kim siblings went out of the car after parking in the school grounds.  As expected, the three got the attention of mostly everyone in the parking lot — they were head-turners after all. In fact, even if Taehyung had a birthmark on his left cheek, he still looks ethereal.

Taehyung grabbed his backpack and placed one strap over his shoulder.

"Oppa, aren't you forgetting something?" Yoo Jung asked.

"Not really." Taehyung said.

"Your walking stick." Yoo Jung said.

"I don't want to use it anymore. It's a bully-magnet.  In fact, I think without it, my LLD isn't that obvious as long as I don't run, don't stand straight and walk in longer strides." Taehyung said.

"But, hyung, you might get out-of-balance and fall." Minkyu said.

Taehyung chuckled bitterly, "Minkyu, I still fall with it, especially when somebody just suddenly kicks it away from me while I'm walking."

"Okay, fine. But, just be careful, okay oppa?" Yoo Jung said.

"Yes, eomma." Taehyung said as he playfully pinched his sister's cheek.

The three headed to the admin building first with Yoo Jung in the middle, her arms hooked on her brothers' arms.

They got their class cards reflecting their schedules and location of their classes.  Taehyung and Yoo Jung will be attending the same subjects as they were taking the same course — Fine Arts. Minkyu on the other hand, was taking Quantitative Economics. He's a math genius like his father.

"See you at the parking lot after the last period." Taehyung told Minkyu.

"Sure thing, hyung. You two, behave okay?" Minkyu said.

"Ya! Kim Minkyu, we're older than you." Yoo Jung said.

"Then act like it." Minkyu said in a teasing tone before leaving the two.

"Aish, this disrespectful brat." Yoo Jung said.

"Ignore him. Let's go we don't want to be late for class." Taehyung said.

As they were walking beside each other, Yoo Jung noticed a group of guys approaching them so she immediately took Taehyung's hands and intertwined  their fingers.

"YJ, this again?" Taehyung said.

"Just go with the flow, oppa. We do look good together." Yoo Jung said.

"That sounds so wrong  in so many levels." Taehyung said as he cringed at his sister's statement.

Yoo Jung ignored her brother and as she expected, the group of guys halted and decided to stay celar from them.

"Always works like a charm." Yoo Jung said.

They entered the classroom and Taehyung immediately noticed half of the class looking at them. He scanned the room and saw that there were several empty chairs, but on the second row. He sighed as he doesn't like sitting in fromt of the class. Unfortunately for him, they didn't have a choice.