Living the dream - part 2 (Reader+Techno/streamers)

Start from the beginning

"'Worked hard' my ass, it's a computer game, he couldn't have worked that hard for it,"

"Then why don't you go collect your own stuff, huh?" At least I was getting content from this. But it was funny still, and I was starting to know Tommy pretty well, especially his questionable endeavors, so it was fine and all light fun. Yet, also my birth control reminder, cause there ain't no way I'm having a child after mothering him. 

He was quiet for a few seconds thinking of a clever respond, so quiet I could almost hear the gears in his head turning. "PLeasSSSeeeee, Y/n, I just love him so much, do you not want an innocent man to achieve his dreams of owning a piece of their role model?" And now he goes onto guilt tripping... nice.

"I thought you were a Schlatt stan," I deadpanned.

"I don't like bartering with you."

"We're not bartering, you're simply trying to steal."

"Y/n can't you just give me SOMEthing, please, I'm straight up begging you now."

"Mrs. Krabz thanks for the 5... Sunflower34 thanks for buying membership, remember to join the discord in superchat.." I just gave up on Tommy, so this was where the topic of stealing came to an end.

We laughed it off and then decided to play some bedwars on Hypixel, cause I was getting bored with sorting chests.

___________

18 years old, early 2020

Quarantine started in march, which in the sense of content, was no big deal, but what was a huge deal, was the fact I started moving to my first ever appartment 2 weeks before. 

Most of the appartment was paid off by my youtube channel, which I was immensly greatful for, but I had in the past year also taken an ekstra job as to have just that extra money to make it extra good, and actually feel livable.

Moving into my first appartment, also meant leaving my parents and sister, (Noah had thankfully moved out a year ago, so now i could finally somewhat enjoy his company.) So I stood in the dilemma of either moving to a place close to them, so that I could visit them easily, or move far away but then live closer to friends.

I ended up choosing the latter, since if it should be practical to live alone so young, It'd need to be in a bigger city for easier acces to everything, and that would require me to live at least 25 minutes away from my parents anyway. So I went all in, and moved to Brighton, 3 and a half hours away from my parents. 

The reason I chose Brighton was because Wilbur lived there and recommended it, but also Wisp, a new friend I had also gained through the SMP. 

Before the lockdown we luckily managed to get the appartment repainted, since the walls had some stains from the previous owner, and we fixed everything that needed fixing. So what really needed doing was getting my stuff moved and buying what I didn't already have.

But fortunately, at the end of April everything was done, and I could finally settle. My parents had been very kind and helped with setting everything up, as to avoid the trouble of getting someone to do it while in quarantine. 

In the time I was moving, it was impossible to stream, so to make up for it I had prerecorded a bunch of videos, and a new video was uploaded at least once a week, and I tried my best to post some moving updates on my insta, without my face of course ;). 

I also made sure to keep up with my friends as best as I could, so most evenings when my parents and I had finished a day of work, I'd sit in a discord call with them on my phone, and they'd screenshare whatever they played, mostly TF2 when it was Phil, Techno and Will. I tried playing with them a few times, also on the SMP, but I only had a shitty laptop and the data hotspot from my phone (since the internet had not been set up yet), so it didn't really work out too well.