Chapter 3: The Question

(On top is a picture that shows what Ellie looks like)

Grant's POV:

We walked outside and we stood face to face, his stare intence and full of confusion. He seemed to be thinking about what he was going to say.

"Justin, bro, is everything okay?" I asked him trying to break the awkward silence.

"Yeah. I need to ask you something" he said seriously

"Okay" I answered getting kind of nervous. He took a deep breath.

"Do you-" he was cut off by our sister Yuki.

"GRANT-NII?!?! JUSTIN-NII?!?! ARE YOU OUT- Oh, there you are! C'mon we're going home." She said as soon as she found us.

Justin just sighed with his eyes closed and answered her

"We're coming" he said quietly

"Okay!" She said then skipped away the we heard her yell in the distance

"NATSUMI-CHAN, LAYLA-CHAN, LUNA-CHAN!!!!! I'M LEAVING!!!!!"

We stared at each other and said in unison

"We have a weird sister don't we?"

As we walked towards the door they suddenly flew open with a familiar voice yelling inside

"Damnit Yuki! Leave us alone, we have a mission to go on!!!" Natsumi yelled pissed off

"But, Natsumi-chan!!!" We saw our sister holding onto the pinkette by the waist. Layla and Luna were grabbing Natsumi's arms and Lucas and dad were grabbing Yuki by the waist trying to pry her of Natsumi.

Then just by pure luck Natsumi set her self on fire...again.

"GOD DAMNIT YUKI!!! LET GO!!!"

"NATSUMI!!!" The four people trying to help her yelled as she also set them on fire.

*1 hour later*

Everyone was a panting mess. We spent a whole damned hour trying to get Yuki off Natsumi.

"Okay, we're leaving now" Natsumi grunted.

Then the four Dragneel kids walked off.

"Where are they going?" I asked Mirajane who has migrated over to us.

"They're going on their monthly 'sibling mission'" the white haired mage said.

"Oh, okay" I said looking at them disappear into the distance.

'Maybe the three of us should go on one of those...' I thought as I looked at my brother and sister.

"Okay kids, time to go home!" Our mother said.

"Okay!" The three of us unisoned

*at the Fullbuster household*

"I'LL BE IN MY ROOM IF YOU NEED ME!!! SO, DON'T NEED ME!!!" Yuki screamed running up to her room then slamming the door.

Mom, Dad, Justin, and I just stood at the door dumbstruck