Chapter 9"Completion and a New Beginning"

Sitting next to him, I was very stressed, I didn't know what he wanted to tell me. I was frightened by the fact in I saw him, I did not know him from this innocent and defenseless side. So I decided to listen carefully to what he wanted to tell me.

Gabriel took a deep breath and turned his face towards me.

-First, I'd like to ...-he said slowly and placed his hand on mine.

-To apologize, to apologize a lot for ruining your health, for being a terrible boss and human- he said with growing regret.

-Gabriel, what are you talking about, I used a peacock miraculous of my own free will, and besides, you're not a terrible man or a boss- I said with an uncertain smile.

-It's not true ... but there is something even more terrible about which I have wanted to tell you for some time ...-he said, not hesitantly.

I moved my hand nervously, causing Gabriel to release it, then laced our fingers together.

-Because I ... I fell in love with you ... I love everything in you, your loyalty, that you have never left me, that you support me and that you are a wonderful person, I adore you- he replied, looking at my face as if looking for answers.

-But ... what about Emily- I asked hesitantly.

-I miss her, but I don't know how to save her anymore. Because I became a villain, I moved away from Adrien, I stopped being a father, but you, Nathalie, are like a mother to him. I realized how terrible I was, but you didn't leave me and you always supported me, I realized that I love you, I tried everything to lose this feeling, but I couldn't. I realized that Emily is in the past and with you, I feel good. So would you like to give me one more chance and make me the happiest man on earth?

I was speechless, his confession was unexpected, I love him with all my heart, that's why I did all these things. He's given up on Emily, his love, to be with me. It's a dream come true, I've always wanted it, but seeing him try to get his wife back, I suppressed my emotions. I saw his words flowing from my heart, that's why I replied.

-I love you, Gabriel and nothing will change that,-I said, confidently approaching him.

-Could I?- he asked uncertainly.

-Yes

He grabbed my cheeks lightly and brought my face closer to his.Then our lips met, he kissed me passionately, and I returned the kiss.

-Nathalie, I love you more than anything. Tell me honestly, why did you do all this for me?- He asked, staring into my eyes.

-Because I love you for a long time, my dedication made me see you happy.

This is the end of this story, I hope you liked it if you want to write your opinion.