Chapter 7"Story About the Problem"

After those events, I really didn't know what to think about it anymore. After I decided that it would be best if I move aside and start limiting Gabriel a little, it will be better. But every time my resolutions get crushed after every time I get closer to Gabriel physically. Every touch he touched was a mystery to me, so difficult that it was impossible to solve. But I couldn't talk to him anymore, but there was never a suitable moment, much less on this trip. My goal was to talk to him, it didn't matter anymore when and where I had to say it.

Immediately after leaving the plane, we went to the hotel next door.I went to the front desk to pick up the keys to my and Gabriel's room. After keeping them, I gave Gabriel one key because we had reserved two rooms on the same floor.

-Dinner is scheduled in 20 minutes, followed by an interview with English TV- I said calmly.

-okay, come to me when you are ready to leave- replied slightly smiling

I nodded, then put the keys in the door. But then I started coughing, it wasn't long but I couldn't control it. Unfortunately, Gabriel saw it, so he quickly ran up to me

.-Nathalie, are you okay?- He asked, carefully placing his hands on my shoulders.

He did it again, there was physical contact between us again, I couldn't do anything about it couldn't stop it.

-It's okay, thank you- I replied quickly, entering the room and closing the door.

I unpacked the clothes that I had put in the cupboards and changed into a black elegant suit with black high-heeled stilettos. Personally, I wouldn't say I liked these shoes, but this was required in this situation, you have to present yourself well at meetings.I didn't know what Gabriel wanted from me, but after 10 minutes I went to his room as he wished.

I knocked on his room and when I heard the invitation, I went inside. The man was dressed in elegant black suit trousers with matching shoes. He was still wearing shirts, just shirts, and I have to admit he looked very handsome, I mean, no, yes, but I mean he looked very appropriate for such interviews.

-what do you need, Gabriel?- I asked, staring at him, but I wasn't really aware of it then.

- if you could order dinner in your room, I wouldn't like to eat in the restaurant.

-of course, if that's all I go to the reception to inform them about this change-I replied confidently.

I quickly went to the front desk and ordered dinner in my room, it only took a moment. When I was about to go back to my room, I noticed that Layla, my best friend from college, was just entering the hotel. She saw me too and started running towards me.

-Nathi hasn't seen you for so long, tell me how are you?- She asked quite loudly, but both had always been so loud, attracting attention, but I loved her for that.

-Layla I did not expect you here, I'm with Gabriel Agreste as an assistant on a business trip, and you? - I asked excitedly