Michelle Jones x Male Reader|Suspicious

Y/N Potts.Son of Pepper Potts and some random dude who left the picture before he was born but Tony Stark stepped in as the role of father.Y/N is a student at Midtown where he is with his best friends: Peter Parker and Ned Leeds.Also Y/N is with the love of his life Michelle Jones, usually known as MJ.

Y/N has a brilliant mind and with aid from his dad he created a superhero suit which he uses.He is known as 'Guardian' and only his family and the Avengers know it's him under the helmet.

(His suit:

)

As the Avengers Compound and his parents house is too far from New York he lives in an apartment with another one of his friends, Kate Bishop who is occasionally being mentored by her hero Clint Barton.

Y/N has been disappearing from time to time throughout days which hasn't gone unnoticed by his intelligent girlfriend.She decided to get to the bottom of it so when he ran off after school she went to his apartment and Kate let her in before rushing off with the excuse of 'an appointment.

.

.

.

'Sir I believe this is enough for one night'Jarvis told Y/N as he flew away from an alleyway where he had just knocked out some thugs

"Yeah you're probably right Jarvis"Y/N wasn't as rebellious as his father, so he flew back to his apartment.He landed on the balcony and walked through the glass doors that led him to his unlit bedroom.

The nanotech suit retracted from him and returned to his arc reactor.He heard a flick of a switch and suddenly the lights of his room were turned on but not by him which shocked him.He looked at the source which was MJ who stood on the other side of the room.

"I always knew you were hiding a secret but this"MJ gestured to his arc reactor

"I can explain"Y/N quickly said

"Go on"MJ was surprisingly calm while Y/N was the polar opposite 

"I didn't want to tell you because I wanted you to stay out of danger.And I thought you would look at me differently if I told you I was 'Guardian'"Y/N began to ramble and all his words rushed out at once

"It's alright"MJ said as she stood close to him with her warm hands on his cheeks

"It is?"Y/N asked

"Babe this isn't something to be ashamed of.I would never look at you differently because I know who you really are.And I love you."MJ said before lovingly kissing Y/N

"I love you too"Y/N said as they broke the kiss, foreheads touching.