19.

y/n y/l/n

The group of Highschool students fight their way through the court, snarling zombies clawing and biting at every crack they could find.

More and more zombies come from every side. The teens yell, not giving up. But slowly, they're losing...

Will their shielded cart be enough?

Or will they die, trying to escape?

Dun, dun, DUNNNNNNN!!!!!!

And then it'll leave a cliffhanger, making every watcher edging on their seats, yelling at the T.V for more.

But newsflash! I don't need another episode, because I'm LIVING IN IT.

We fight with strength and hope for making it out alive.

We're so close...so close, yet so far.

The door to the outside was just in front of us. I stab and throw off every zombie I could reach, along with pushing, anytime I can.

We were all inside the cart, the mats were tied outside, blocking any feral students from attacking.

Unfortunately, it doesn't stop them from climbing over.

I guess this would've been the next episode.

"PUSH HARDER!" Joon-yeong yelled.

The group pushed but it wasn't enough to stop the mutated students from climbing. The senior Mi-jin told them they wouldn't move.

Y/n cursed as her eyes filled with tears.

Though they was slowly losing hope, it didn't stop them from quitting. The living high schoolers continued to push, fighting with all their might.

A scream was heard.

"MI-JIN!" I yelled.

A zombie had grabbed her. I ran over trying to help her but was quickly distracted when another zombie climbed up. I hit her hand and hit the end of my bat into her face, pushing her off.

I look over to Mi-jin who was getting help from Joon-yeong.

I felt relief but that all disappeared when I quickly realized how close Joon-yeong's hand was to a zombie's mouth.

"JOON-YEO-"

I was too late.

Joon-yeong had been bitten. He dropped to the ground as I hit the crazy zombie away.

"H-Hey, are you okay???" I heard Mi-jin ask him frantically.

I didn't know what happened next because more zombies started to appear.

Holy shit how many are there?

I felt guilt in my stomach.

I saw that zombie coming up to him.

I could've stopped it. I could've helped. God, if I had just shut up and ran instead of warning him.

Would he still be human?

Everything happened so fast.

One second, Joon-yeong was on the ground and the next thing I knew, we were calling out to him. Begging him to stop, but he didn't.

Mi-jin screamed as he jumped over the barrier, allowing the zombies to bite into him.

"PUSH!" he said in between grunts. A tear escaped his eyes and I couldn't help it anymore. I let the tears fall as I began to push.