1.

y/n y/l/n

"Cheong-san you son of a bitch!" I yelled.

At this very moment, everyone was cleaning up the school.

"Can you guys please not argue?" On-jo complained.

On-jo, Cheong-san and I have been friends since elementary. Maybe younger. We're what people call, "childhood friends".

On-jo is a quiet girl. She's so pretty and really kind. She's helped me through everything.

Cheong-sans a—I guess handsome guy? I mean, I've sorta grown feelings but they often disappear with how many times he's annoyed me.

"Y/n started it!" He pointed to me in which I hit him with the trash bag.

On-jo, who's had enough of our shit left us to go to I-sak. Me and I-sak weren't as close with each other than she was with On-jo.

I didn't really mind it though. Sometimes I'd hang out with Gyeong-su, since he'd always invite me over when he sees me alone.

Gyeong-su was one of Cheong-san's friend. Along with Su hyeok. On-jo had a crush on Su for a while, but it soon died out.

Speaking of them, not a second later, they came up to us two bags of trash. "Y'know, I don't blame On-jo for leaving you guys. We could hear you from a mile away."

"Shut up, Bare-su." I said. Bare-su was Su-hyeok's nickname. I've always called him that to the point where I forgot the reason behind the name. Most people call him that anyway.

He lift up his hands defensively. We walked toward the bin when Gyeong-su asked what we were fighting about and why I was messy.

I pointed to Cheong-san. "This douchebag decided it'd be funny to pour some of the trash on me."

Cheong-san laughed. "I'm laughing right now, so I guess it's funny."

I punched him in the stomach and left the three boys before joining I-sak and On-jo.

They were much better company, anyway.

"See how annoying it is when you argue?" On-jo said when she saw me.

"I don't know, you guys could have that enemies to lovers trope." I-sak suggested.

I sighed and picked up some trash. "How can I love him when he makes it so much easier to hate him? That bastard."

The black-haired girl shrugged. "Maybe you should be nice to him? Both of you. To each other."

I snorted.

"Aw, come on, Y/n." On-jo plead. "I'm tired of hearing your shit with him."

I ignored their ideas and suggestion, continuing to clean Hyosan High-school.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Oh my god I'm so hungry." I placed my hand on my starving stomach as I walked along On-jo and I-sak.

"Me too." I-sak sighed.

Suddenly, an arm wrapped itself on my shoulder. I turn to find Cheong-san smiling.

"You're in a good mood." I say, a little concerned.

It was weird to see Cheong-san's arm on my shoulder—not that it wasn't normal, just..rare. Most times, he would place his arm on my head and treated me like a stool.

People would think it was for fun but I knew the silent tease. He's tall, I'm short. I wasn't even short! It was just him and his giraffe ass being a little taller than average.