Only one thing is most precious for him was his mother. And he can't see her disrespect or hurt. He knows her mother was trying her best so the boy would be comfortable here but that brat never gonna be obedient he had meet him before and he knows how the behavior of his. And its not like this marriage happened by his consort. Yeah he agreed to marry with anyone his mother will choose for him but he didn't expected to agree to marry this spoiled rich kid with whom he meet twice but that was wrost meeting ever. first he forgot his bus pass because of that meeting & second time he had to go such a  shitty place where he will not go in his lifetime.

And when he have to marry this spoiled rich kid and this brat gonna be his future husband. Not his yuan.. His Chen yuan.  The thought also made him so frustrated that it was more headache now. He immediately went out of the house without looking at his mother who was trying to call her. As he can't able to face his mother.he knows she gonna be disappointed at him for acting like this with his newlywed husband. So he decided to make his mind fresh to able to calm his heart and head which was paining. He knew it will be difficult but he never thought it will be this much difficult.

He sat near the river where he & Chen yuan used to spend their quality time. He let go his legs into the water as he closed his eyes remembering last conversation with his love.

// Flashback 3 months ago //

When his mother wished to see him with his life partner he agreed immediately as he will never ever will go against her mother's wish. He was happy at least his mother said he can introduce him if he loves someone. Even if they were in relationship from past one year he didn't introduced yuan to his mother as a boyfriend. Indeed they were friend's from 3 years but his mother knows him as his friend. And she liked yuan as a sweet boy so he have no worries for that.

He just needed to call his boyfriend when he will come back so he can introduce him officially his boyfriend. But wasn't sure of how yuan will react as they never talked about getting married and and where they will live as Xiao zhan can't leave gusu or his mother so it have to be Chen yuan to come here. But he was feeling nervous about Yuan's father as he seemed to dislike Xiao zhan. And it been 3 days Chen yuan left gusu but didn't called him yet it was the first time happened like this. He was feeling worried for the boy how he will be?

He was seating in his room on the bed as he called his boyfriend. After 3 rings yuan immediately picked the call.

Yuan : SEAN GE!!!. Aww Are you missing me that much?

Zhan : baobei did something happened ? Why you didn't called me after reaching there?

Yuan : a-ah... ge.. a-actually.. Leave it. It's long story will tell you after meeting you. Tell me how are you?

Zhan: I'm alright baobei. Just wanna talk something important can I turn it to video call?

Yuan immediately turned to video call as he watching his boyfriend's face.

Yuan : ah gege.. How much I missed to see this handsome face of yours.

Zhan : yeah yeah that's why you didn't called gege right? ( pouted zhan, he also missed his cute boyfriend)

Yuan : (with a sad face) i w-wanted gege.. b-but something happened!

Zhan : ( he got worried watching the fear in yuan's face)  baobei if something troubling you.. Gege is always there to listen and be there for you. So don't hide anything.

Yuan: Sean ge. Actually it's about dad. But will tell you that later ! First tell me why you called ? wanna share something or really missing me? ( he winked at zhan)