Come home, Grandpa

Clark rushed to where the boys ran off to. But the kids were already deadppaning into the phone.

"Alfie, They took away Dami!" Dick yelled.

The heroes tried their best to shush the boys and take the phone away from them. But Jason bit onto Oliver's arm and Tim started crying his eyes out. It was too much of an effort to keep the boys calm.

Clark somehow managed to take the phone from Dick as Diana tried her best to hold the boys away from him.

"Mr. Pennyworth" He spoke into the phone and listened as the older man started speaking on the other side.

The heroes tried their best to eavesdrop, but they couldn't hear anything through the voice of the boys' yelling. Also, none of them were Superman.

"No, no, Mr. Pennyworth. You don't have to rush to here. W-we can handle it alone" Clark tried his best to convince the old man.

"Alfiee! Come home! They took away our baby booyyy!"

"Mr. Pennyworth, we--" Clark sighed as the phone ended.

"We are damned"

"C'mon guys! We are going to find the kid! What's the big deal?! It's just Rā's Al Ghūl" Barry tried encouraging his pals, but in reality, he was just as drained as the rest of them were. Because first, They had to come up with a plan to bring down the guy who could beat the Batman. Second, They failed their mission in Gotham and that means Batman is going to be pissed.

No one liked the idea of a pissed Batman.

"Mr. Pennyworth has already started packing his bags and I'm afraid he might let Mr. Wayne know" Clark pursed his lips.

"Excuse me?! Damian is Bruce's son. And it was your job to protect him. And you failed. Now, you expect Alfred to keep it from him?" Jason was so angry. He knew how much of a bad guy Damian's grandpa was. And just the thought of the guy gave him chills.

"We promise you, kid. We will get your brother back. Without a single scratch on him" Diana reassured him.

"You better"