🌊 5

Jisung's instagram story

"Jisungie!?good boy!? He acts like a baby with his grandparents" Minho chuckled

"Cute? Yeah very much, he seems to enjoy the saloon with the noona" Minho made an annoyed face and replied "ugly" to jisung's latest story

"Ugly? Tch, this man is just-" as jisung read minho's reply he got a call from felix. It was felix telling him to get ready and that they'll pick him up with Changbin's car. He quickly wash his face and apply face cream and get ready.

Minho was already on the spot waiting for them. As the car team arrived they buy popcorns and drinks and settle to their seats. Hyunjin sit in between Minho and Jisung. Minho can see that Jisung had removed all his makeup, he feel a bit disappointed, he want to see him with make up in up close.
"Why did you remove the make up" he asked
"Oh yeah i was about to ask you that in the car, why did you remove it? You look really pretty and i want to see the eyeshadows" Hyunjin whined
"Someone said it was ugly" he playfully rolled his eyes
"It was" minho said
"Tch,it was" jisung mocked.
The movie started and they're really into it. It was Jujutsu kaisen 0 by the way. Minho and jisung also felix are great anime enthusiast and they decided to watch that, though minho and felix have already watched it. Hyunjin cried a lot, which makes jisung cries too. Their combination was chaotic, even the slightest emotional scene made Hyunjin cry, followed by Jisung.

After the movie ends, Jisung and Hyunjin was still in their seat. Talking about how they can't wait to watch season 2 and they slowly get up and went to bathroom to wash their face.

"I also want to spend time and talk with him" Minho thought. That's silly, he's the one jisung talk to the most, even in text and real life.
"Those two could make a great movie partner" Seungmin said.
"Right, but their taste is a bit different, can tell, Jisung's interest is more similar with this guy" Changbin replied and Minho smirked to that

Minho suggested to drop Jisung but jisung preferred Changbin's car since it's more comfortable. Maybe because he mean it when he said yesterday would be the last time he'll ride Minho's bike.