🌊 4

The first week of school with Jisung was really nice. Since he settle with Minho's friend group he don't talk much to others, except for Minwoo. Minho miraculously never came late to school the past days. Well he might want to enjoy the little time he had with Jisung early in the class, before much students come.

It's already Friday now. But Jisung was alone in this morning, no sign of Minho yet. He feel quite uneasy but he don't want to show.
In the past days they got so close. They have different personalities and thoughts but they have the same interest in certain things maybe that's the reason why they clicked really well. They don't care about the world or what others would think but in a very very different way (minho i don't give a fk way and jisung just randomly don't care) and they have similar interest as in foods, movies and their jokes also click well. It even surprise others how close they are in just a few days.

First period already started a while ago,
"He should have at least text me if he's not coming" Jisung thought and just at that the door was opened. It's minho, he bowed a little to the teacher who was busy writing in the board. The usual Minho is back they thought.

Jisung glare at Minho,quite disappointed. But the older don't even bother to spare a glance at him, he seems like he's in a really bad mood, as Jisung was glaring hard at him, he saw that there's a cut in Minho's lip and as he look at his hands there's also a stretch on his hands. But it seems like he has already wash it roughly.

They don't talk the whole class. "Does that squirrel man angry at me because i came late, it's all because of that mf, aish i don't know, if he loves to sulk that much i'll let him sulk all day, i don't care" Minho was already in a bad mood and that unreadable face of the now so quite Jisung don't help.

But as soon as the bell ring, Jisung get up and drag Minho out of the class. Minho was a bit surprise but he let himself dragged. Jisung is quite and walks really fast. He let Minho sit in the bench near the store and he disappear to the store.
"Whatever he has going on, i don't know" Minho shouted after Jisung disappear and hissed as the cut on his mouth sting.
Jisung came back with antiseptic and bandaids.
"Minho,i don't know what happen but you should take care of your wounds well, if you're like this your face will become more ugly and no girls will want to date you" jisung rant as he motion Minho to treat his wound.
Minho was quite touch at how observant Jisung was, he smile a bit.
"I hate to do it myself, if you're that much afraid of my pretty face going ugly do it for me" Minho motion jisung to do it instead. Jisung roll his eyes but still do. He was really focus on the cut, his mouth slightly open and his eye's all on the cut. On the other hand, Minho eye's on jisung's lip, "i wonder what it would feel like, it seems soft, really soft"
"Is it hurting so much?" minho thought was cut off be jisung's question.
"Huhh what?" he chuckled
"Were you spacing out? I said is it hurting so much?"
"No no no, i'm completely fine"
"Really?"
"Yeah" yeah he can't even feel a thing dreaming jisung's soft lip.
After Jisung put band-aid on minho's hands they run towards their class room and luckily their teacher's late and the class hasn't started

At the cafeteria

"The afternoon is PE class, ahh i'm already tired" Hyunjin whined
"When are you not tired?" Seungmin asked and they laughed.
"Jisung, are you good with balls, i mean did you do any sports?" Felix asked
"Me? Sports? Absolutely not!" Jisung answered "if we are at the same team on dodgeball you'll have to protect me lix" Jisung dramatically said.
"Don't be afraid Han Jisung, your Hwang is here, i'll take bullet for you" Hyunjin dramatically replied and they all laughed.
"I don't think a man can be that bad in sports, Jisung is just dramatic" Changbin said. Well you'll see Mr. Seo

30 minutes in PE class and Jisung didn't do anything right but he's enjoying it. He's quite hyperactive today and he looks extra cute in those oversized PE clothes. They're about to play dodgeball. jisung,seungmin,hyunjin and Minho are on the same team and felix and changbin on the other. As they started playing, they can clearly see how clumsy jisung is with ball. He can barely hold it but he is still enjoying the game. Well he's basically just goofing around.

"As Changbin said, i never knew a boy can be this bad in sport games, he's mainly weak in the legs, just by looking at it you can tell, but it's somehow cute. How his legs always ends up like he is some shy anime girl, he got an anime girl leg!" As Minho was thinking this, Jisung got hit by a full forced ball in his stomach.

If you know some stuff about sport games, you can easily tell that Minho's always on Jisung's side, taking the ball, preventing any injuries for the wobbly boy. But he got distracted, yeah.
Jisung curled up wincing in pain. Minho snapped out and hurriedly carry Jisung in a bridal style to the nurse office.

"I was suddenly lift up by....Him. His face is so serious. I don't know if he's angry or something but he's handsome, so handsome. His fierce eyes,pointed nose, sharp jawline, but why am i like this, i feel soft and small around him but it feels good at the same time"
Minho put jisung down on the bed, and the nurse check him up. She lift his shirt and press some point on his stomach and asked him something as she press. Minho can clearly see everything, he saw that Jisung has extremely small waist,no bulk abs but nice flat stomach with waist that seems to be too small for a boy. "I think i need help, he's a boy for fk sake Minho! Get it together"

"Excuse me, uhm i gave him pain relief medicine and we'll let him lie down for a bit. You can accompany him right? The nurse snapped him out
" ah ah yes" he replied
"And if the pain don't go away in 30 minutes, we'll take him to hospital"
"What!?why!? Is it that serious?" Minho asked slightly panicked
"Calm down, Most blows to the abdomen aren't serious. But a severe blow can cause internal bleeding and shock, which can be life-threatening. But there's no sign of that, it's for the just in case"
"Ah okay, thank you so much" he bowed and the nurse left.

Minho sit down near the bed, jisung just give him a small smile, maybe the pain don't go away yet." You should stop playing sport games,... you should just stop taking PE class "
Jisung smile a bit and said "you're dramatic"
Minho suddenly pinch his cheek and say "shh don't even talk"
Jisung just smile and silent filled the room. It was a comfortable silent, and jisung slowly close his eyes and drift to sleep.

It's already time to go home. Felix, seungmin, hyunjin and changbin came to check on those two and they found them in the nurse's room both sleeping and holding hands. They're all eyeing each other suppressing their laugh. Seungmin slightly shake minho and wake him up and they woke up jisung too. Jisung shot up from his bed, now the stomachache was long forgotten.

"Are you sure you are completely fine?" Seungmin asked
"Yes i'm perfectly fine" jisung reassured
"Are you sure it don't hurt when i do it like this...or like this?" Felix asked pressing jisung stomach like how the nurse did before. Minho slap his hand away "don't touch him, he's fine" Felix just glare at him and scoffed.
"Let's go for a movie tomorrow?" Hyunjin suggested. "I'm in" Changbin said. Felix and seungmin also joined.
"I'm in, but can we do it in the afternoon, i promise to accompany my granny at the saloon tomorrow" Jisung said. And if jisung's in Minho is also in.

"Jisung, i'll drive you home today" Minho said
"No, i'm not riding that thing again" Jisung made a crying face
"Don't call my baby that thing" Minho shouted.
Jisung just rolled his eyes.
"So, i'll drive you?"
"I can go home by myself mister, thanks for your concern though.
"you'll sleep in the bus"
"You don't know that!"
"I know! I know everything!"
"Well then mr. Lee know everything, i'll ride that thing for the last time, happy?"
"I am the one that dropping you, you are the one that should be happy, you shameless human"
Jisung laugh and run to minho's bike.