🌊 3

Minho always loves weekend but for some reason this one's the longest weekend he ever spent. He don't know why but the idea of getting close to the new boy Han Jisung excites him. It's already sunday night and he's here smoking in his balcony. "I should've asked his number, stupid Minho" he chuckled.

It's monday morning and Minho surely don't sleep in. He's already driving to school, not even waiting for his loyal friends.
As Minho open the door of his class, it's still quite early. There's their class president in the front, busy with her papers. And as he look at the back side, one seat is already occupied. He smile to himself and went to his seat.
"Why so early?" He asked to Jisung who's lying on his table. But he got no answer.
"Are you sleeping?" He asked poking at his head.
"Am not, let me rest my eyes peacefully" jisung replied softly.
He nod and also lying slowly on the table facing jisung.
"My Grandpa needs to drive me so we need to set out before the traffic went crazy. I wanted to come with bus but he insisted to drive me by himself. This old man" he chuckle a bit as he finish his sentence.
"Why don't you drive by yourself?"
"Still not 18 yet, but i'll be soon, this coming september."
"You're younger than me"
"So what, i'm not calling you hyung and can you stop staring at me it's creepy" jisung said not looking up.
Minho turn hi face right away slightly panic but act cool " you have to look at the person you are talking to"
"Ah you're right again" with that jisung get up and look at minho with a beautiful silly smile.

"Oh gawd Minho! Are you fine!? Are you okay!? You never went to school this early! I went to your house and they said you already left, i thought you plan to do something dangerous! Hyunjin exclaimed.
" i'm just annoyed to see your ugly face early in the morning " minho sarcastically replied.
"Tsk, you love my face"

Lunch time

They are currently eating at the school cafeteria. Hyunjin and Changbin argue about which phone is better. Minho just sat there. While Seungmin and Felix is busy telling Jisung about the school things, like the upcoming events, the clubs, about PE class and art class and more.
Seems like Jisung transfer in the right time, there will be school sport week next month that is September. Field trip at the end of November and Year End Festival on December. And the school has quite many clubs to join, reading and writing club, broadcasting club, history club, social work club, performance art club ,music club and more. Reading and writing club and broadcasting club works well together and sometimes they even group as one, same goes to performance art club and music club.

"Ahhh, i don't know which one to join performance art club or music club, both are really good." Jisung said.
"Join performance art, me, hyunjin and minho is there, it will be so much fun!" Felix seduce.
"Nah, join music club," Seungmin started,  "there's so many advantages and it is wide range, you can do instrument or just focus on singing or rapping, you can even produce your own music, we have all kinds of equipment! That short dude over there, also makes songs and he also plays drums."
Jisung think a little and decided to join the music club instead.
"And plus jisung, you might have a lot to catch up feel free to ask me if you have any trouble studying" seungmin said
"Yeah right, he's the big brain here" Felix added, "and jisung you don't have your PE form yet right?" Jisung nodded "you have to buy it in the school uniform section, but everyone except for that Minho dude have after class in our club,are you okay to go alone, i'll tell you the way clearly" seungmin said
"I'll go with him" Minho said
"you sure?" "Really!!?" "Am i hallucinating again?" That's the reactions he get.

...........

It's history class,last period and Jisung can't take it anymore. He's taking a nap peacefully right now.

Minho put Jisung's book up to cover him sleeping. "He really loves to sleep,huh?" Minho think and his lip curve into a soft smile. Jisung is lying on the table facing his side. His cheek press out a bit, mouth slightly open. It's cute. "How can one look this cute while sleeping?"  Minho keeps staring at him.
The bell ring indicating that the class's over. Felix try to wake up Jisung but since he's sleeping peacefully Minho told him to let him sleep a bit and that he'll wake him up later since he have to accompany him to buy PE clothes anyways.

After ten minutes of sitting and staring at the sleeping boy Minho finally decided to wake him up. He poke his cheek,pinch it and smile to himself. "Squirrel, that's right, he's squirrel man"
He shake him gently "wake up sleepyhead". Jisung slowly open his eyes and getting up. Minho pinch both of his cheek and said " sleepy squirrel ". Jisung yeeted his hands away.
"aish what was that for?"
"To wake you up"
jisung blink his eyes rapidly "mmmhmmmm i'm awake, that was a good nap" he stretch. "Waaahhhhh! Where's everyone!?"
"The class was over like 20 minutes ago"
"Really!? What are we doing then? No! What are you still doing then?"
"Guarding the sleeping squirrel" minho said a bit proudly. Jisung chuckle a bit and mumble a small thank you.

They are now currently at the Uniform store. There's no PE clothes in Jisung size so they just take the large one. It will be a bit oversized but Jisung thinks it will be much comfortable.

"Thank you for accompanying me. I might have lost a bit without you" Jisung said.
"If you're thankful then carry me till the parking lot"
"What!? that's unfair. How can i carry this large pig! I can barely walk by myself" jisung exclaimed laughing
"Who are you calling pig!?"
Jisung run away and Minho chase after him and give him a headlock.
"Yah!yah!ouch!ouch! Forgive me hyung x4" jisung said still laughing and screaming
"You should think before you speak" he tighten the head lock and smirk
"Hyung release me and i'll forget the cheesecake you owe me? Yes? Yesyesyes" minho finally released him.
"Oh right i owe you cheesecake, let's go" minho said hugging Jisung in his shoulder.
"I just said i'll forget about that and where are we going" jisung said a bit shocked
"To the cafe, of course. I'm hungry and owe you cheesecake". Minho just said
"Fine, nobody resist free food" jisung said and minho chuckle.
"And you just called me hyung" minho smile proudly.
"No i didn't"
"You did, while you beg for me to release you, you called me like 5 times" minho said
"Tch, your hearing is getting deteriorated. I called you minho! Lee Minho! Old man!" Jisung tease and skipped away

.........

They reach the parking lot and Jisung mouth's wide open.
"I said i won't resist free food but i'm not riding that!" Jisung said. Minho's bike's back seat is a little high. Well, so very much high for Jisung.
"Yeah it's a little high, but heyy you can sit comfortably, the seat is good quality" minho said smiling a bit.
"No! I'll look like a hoe! Noooour!" Jisung exclaim.
"Well you're not a hoe. Hurry up i'm hungry"Minho said starting the bike and tossing him the helmet.
Jisung has no choice so he get in the seat mumbling something like "who even ride this type of bike, typical bad boy, tch".

After eating Minho drop Jisung. Though he complaint the seat a lot he quite enjoyed the ride. The wind was blowing on his face. The smell of Minho's faint perfume was there, it was alluring which made Jisung wanted to stay at that moment.