Jisoo's pov

The scene is surprising.Hanbin and Jennie collided and fall on the ground and hanbin fall on her top.Jennie's eyes is closed and hanbin intentionally moved close to her face and was about to KISS HER .I was froze in the point.Jennie opened her eyes and looked at him with her confused face .I want to push him away from my Jennie ,but it's like I am processing the way hanbin looking at her,it's like he wanted her in all cost.His eyes screaming a emotion that gives me bad intentions.Jennie is trying to push him.suddenly,gd oppa came and separated him.

Gd:Are you ok jen?

Jennie nodded and cling to my hand.

Gd:you ok?(cold tone )

Hanbin startle a little but nodded while looking at Jennie and mumbled sorry before walking away.gd oppa look at me with "we need to talk" look.I nodded .

J:Oppa bye , we are running late

Gd:ah ok ok, go and perform well

We both greeted him and run to our van.chaelisa asked about being late.Jennie is animatedly talking about recent happened scene.But the emotion in his eyes is slowly haunting me.

Pov ended

     As always this award show is held in a large stadium.Idols are searching for thier seat which marked thier group name.Bts got seated in a table and talking amoung themself.But two persons are searching for certain group or we can say a certain cat eyed woman.Taehyung is looking stunning as always but today his handsome face is more handsome because of bandana in his head. All the girls are gushing over his stunning visuals .

                    Blackpink arrive with thier dominating aura as always.All four girls are looking beautiful,but the main rapper is looking stunning in her black dress and cold aura for which male idols fall for .She greeted red velvet with a small smile.irene smiled ear to ear at the presence of Jennie.Taehyung was stunned by jennie's visuals.All BTS laughed

Jin:Irene is known for stunning visuals and also known as national visual but look at her being wipped by my sis

RM:ha ha , you are right look at her heart eyes for jen.

H:Bro did you see jisoo,rose and lisa ,thier face is showing how much they are whipped.

S:Lisa is totally crushing on Jennie (laughing)

  All BTS members laugh at girls being wipped for Jennie.

JM:Dude,look at boys .All are drooling at her .

All laughed at the statement expect V and him.V looked around searching for male idols who is looking at Jennie.To his surprise he found a big list.All are glancing at Jennie who is unbother by thier glances.V become red from jealous after witnessing how male idols become red due to blushing. He fisted his hands under the table to control his anger.He also look at jennie's direction to see her being sit with cold face.Even though her face make her look like badass and bitch, but he saw the hurt and sadness written on those cat eyes.He look down at the table "It's gonna be ok Jen,we will overcome this hard day's in your life.I will support you in silent"he whispered to himself .But this whole scenario was witnessed by him .

" Taehyung is sad because he can't be with her in her difficulties.But here i  am , who not only be with her difficulties ,
but also got zero chance to make her mine".

He hear his own mind voice.He just look at Jennie and return to talking with his members to make sure no one notice his pain.

              All are performing.Blackpink slayed the stage as always.After the performance all seated on her seat.Now it's zico performing the song okey dokey .Jennie was very serious during performance then zico came down to mino and throw his Mike at him.mino catch Mike and started performing with zico.A smile instantly made a way to her beautiful lips.her eyes twinkled and face lit up.She bopped her head at his rap.lisa become happy after witnessing jennie's baby smile.The camera man captured the moment.Bts and other idols smile at her cute gummy smile.But Taehyung gulped down his irritation watching how mino made Jennie smile.

      But he smirked after wards and whispered

"Wait and watch Jennie kim.today I will make you blush .And I will make sure everyone notice it too."

Hai loves ♥️,

Sorry for late update . From today I will try to update more . Thankyou for the support

VOTE

•COMMENT