epilouge

"you're kidding." margot says as she looks at cameron through her sunglasses, he shakes his head with a smile. cameron thought he was gonna amount to nothing, he would never be anything but he did it. he took a leap and he's gonna be something, he got into college to be a sports broadcaster.

  "i'm not kidding." he says, his smile growing wider and wider, "and it's in chicago to cause y'know i have to make sure you survive."

  "oh really?" margot asks with a chuckle, her brow raised.

  cameron nods, "you'd be totally lost without me or ferris, one of us has to keep you in check." he says with a chuckle, she rolls your eyes before hugging him tightly. he reciprocates, picking her up off the sidewalk.

  "that's so awesome cam. good job dude." she says in the most loving voice possible for her as they let go of each other. she goes up on her tip-toes and presses a gentle kiss to his lips, "it'll be nice to have you around." she says with a hit to his arm.

  "it'll be nice to be around." he says with a chuckle, smiling at margot.
an:
hey you guys!! i hope you enjoyed the book, i love cameron as a character but i'm a lesbian lmao so this book may have been terribly clunky and awkward. i just wanted to write something about him cause i think he's such a cool and multi-faceted character. i hope you enjoyed it! <3