chapter 2

"he should've done drama." jeanie says, still upset and unimpressed by her brother. margot chuckles as she looks out the window, the sun bright, no wind, and 70 degrees. like ferris says, how could anyone be expected to go to school on a day like this. "you find it funny don't you?" she asks, unimpressed with her younger sister, "god, you're gonna be just like him aren't you?" she asks, in reality margot isn't like jeanie or ferris. margot would be considered cool in some circles, she likes punk music and hockey. she just wouldn't be considered cool in most circles, she would probably be a total outcast if she wasn't a bueller.

  "no, jeanie. i just think that if you cant do anything about it, its just best to accept it. you're pissed and upset and he's still at home. why put all that energy into him?" she asks as she switches the radio channel from 103.5 kiss fm, the chicago top 40 station, to 105.5 fm a community punk radio station.

  "cause its unfair! hes got you, mom, dad, and everyone under the sun under his little spell that hes this perfect guy who could do no wrong so that he can always get his way. he's gonna slack off until he ruins his stupid little life. he's on a one way ticket to no where." she mutters, margot rolls her eyes.

  "hey i think that ferris sucks sometimes and sometimes he's stupid, well most of the time he's stupid but i swear he'll make it work. he'll weasel his way into whatever he wants, im sure he'll be fine." margot says with a chuckle, he'll make it.

  "i hopes he chokes and actually dies." she days, margot scoffs but smiles as she watches out the window. margot admires her sister for her dedication to absolutely detesting their brother.
back in ferris land
  "you're not dying you just cant think of anything good to do. and margot's gonna be here. so get your ass down here." ferris says, an attempt at convincing his best friend to come over despite the fact that cameron is actually sick. ferris knows more than cameron and margot think he knows, they obviously have the hots for each other.

  i mean they smile at each other and he's taller than her, isn't that enough. he's quiet and super tight, she's quiet and super chill. maybe she could balance him out and calm him down.

  if you were to ask ferris he would say he knows quite a lot about love. he has a girlfriend after all. he must be an expert if he can get that far.
back to margot land
even if margot does benefit from ferris's bullshit it can be kind of annoying to her. now she knows that he's full of bullshit but everyone else is completely clueless, people are even asking about him. he's got people thinking he's on the deathbed, he totally does to much.

  "hey," sloane says as she comes up beside margot, "so apparently ferris is on his deathbed." she says with a small chuckle, obviously amused by her boyfriend.

  "apparently." margot say as she opens her locker, "is cameron here?" she asks, sloane smiling just a bit. ferris has totally filled sloane in on his theory that cameron and margot are meant to be together, ferris can't keep his mouth shut about anything so he definitely wouldn't be able to keep his mouth closed about his best friend and sister. "we just have ap art together, normally we walk together so i was just wondering. y'know he's normally out here and stuff."  margot says as she puts her books into her bag.

  "i haven't seen him yet, so...i guess not." she says with a small smile.