✨CHAPTER XXX [ M ] [ TW ]✨

Start from the beginning

"So what is your safeword gonna be?" Taehyung asked.

"Umm...Cactus." Jennie said after thinking for a while.

"Why 'Cactus' ?" Taehyung asked.

"Beacuse it's beautiful but painful at the same time." Jennie answered making Taehyung smirk.

"So are you ready to go ?" Taehyung asked.

"Yess..." Jennie said and Taehyung lifted her up taking her out of their sweetly decorated room.

Taehyung slowly went down not wanting to create any noise and disturb anyones sleep. He carried Jennie out of the house, closing the doors of the house. He then took her to the basement. It was the place where she came to know who Taehyung really was. Taehyung gently kept her down in front of the door.

"I am asking you once again, baby. Is this what you really want ? Because I have no idea what beast I'll become once I enter." Taehyung said making sure she was confident of her decision.

"I trust you with my life, Taehyung." That was the only thing Jennie said.

He took out a key and opened the door of the room exposing a dark mysterious atmosphere with a lots of tools hanging all around the room. For a split second, Jennie was scared as it reminded her of that incident but she went in anyways.

"Hey Tae, come in." She said.

Taehyung came in closing th door with one of his hands and pulling Jennie by the neck by his other hand.

"It's Daddy for you, babygirl." Taehyung said crashing his lips onto hers. The kiss was not at all like their previous ones. It was hard, rough and lustful.

He pinned her hands on the wall, above her head and kept kissing her till she had blood in her lips. After a while he pulled out and attacked her neck without giving her a chance to breath.

"Ahhh....fuck yes daddy." She moaned feeling the right amount of pressure on her neck. He pulled out and looked into her devilish eyes after .

"You see this. This is mine. This is my mark on your body. Only I have the right to do whatever I want with you. Understood ?" He asked with his eyes full of lust.

Jennie just nodded unable to speak anything because of her heavy breathing. He grabbed her neck pressing it a little too hard.

"Bring out words out of your mouth, whore." Taehyung said tightening the grip of his hand on her neck.

"Yes Daddy." She somehow blurted out and he removed his hand from her neck leaving her coughing and struggling for air.

"That's right. Now, be a good girl and take that beautiful dress of yours off your body." He said sitting on one of the chairs and watching her undress.

She stopped after taking off her beautiful wedding gown.

"I do not want a single piece of cloth on your body, baby." Taehyung said smiling at her.

She quickly removed her undergarments as well.

"You have a body of a goddess. It's gonna be fun to play with it." Taehyung said pushing her on the bed
behind her.

He then cuffed her hands to the bedpost using handcuffs and used shackels to keep her legs in place.

He quickly removed his wedding suit and threw it to the side exposing his hard toned abs and sexy chest.

"It is gonna be a hell of a ride." He said hovering her, leaning down and whispering in her ears while gently biting them. He then put an eye mask on her eyes.