XXVII • Stern memories

Start from the beginning

Aurora yawned, she was still lost in a groggy state, unable to process where she currently was. Then she saw him, laid back facing her. She remembered everything. She literally face palmed herself then and there.

Her palm pressed firmly into her face, she sobbed twice, no tears were emitted but the action felt nice. She dreamt of her mothers scolding voice right after she repeated the worst thing, she considered, she had ever done.

Lying, to the sweetest man she had encountered and sleeping with him. It did feel good, but it was the last time she would ever allow herself to spend the night with him. She vowed to herself that he was officially off limits. He was too good for her.

She hated herself again. Finally, did she begin to accept herself and previous actions but her repetition made it all the more difficult to forgive.

Rolling over, she noticed the sting in between her legs and a throbbing pain in her head, it wasn't as bad as last time, mich more bearable but still bothersome.

She still wore her shirt from last night. Apparently it never came off, thankfully she didn't sleep on it while bleeding that time. On she subject of blood she scrambled up and pulled the doona off her in an attempt to find blood. There was none, she sighed in relief. After going to the bathroom, she began to collect her things, inner legs throbbing just to remind her of her mistakes.

She hadn't realised until she was collecting her shoes that Anthony was in fact awake. He grinned at her when she noticed him. Rory began to over think, what if he thought she were running away? He chuckled as her face went pale.

"And where are you off to?" His smile widened. When she stammered, desperate for any response to leave her lips. She couldn't find one.

Bowing her head in defeat she sighed and attempted to explain herself. "I wasn't going to abandon you. I promise." She assured.

He threw his head back and sighed dramatically his grin failing to disappear. Looking back up he nodded at her, gesturing with his head for her to approach the bed. In fear of offending him, she complied.

"Come on." He snickered. "Take a seat." He patted the empty space next to him, hesitantly she walked over to him. Not once breaking eye contact or her expression of pure confusion as she sat, using her hands to feel around where she was sitting. Her fingers ran over the cotton sheets, the space was warm, an affect that had occurred because she had slept there the entirety of the night.

Finding a suitable spot, she shifted, her legs bent and resting under her body, her palms barely pressing into the bed at her sides. Head tilted, she urged to explain his sudden calling for her presences

"Turn around." He chuckled yet again. She frowned but listen to his request regardless of her confusion. She's glad she did because next thing she knew his hands had wrapped themselves over her shoulders and began to massage her aching, tender, muscles. She threw her neck back and sighed loudly.

His grip although firm, moved at a soft careful pace, her she felt her muscled release. The massaging did hurt in the slightest but whenever he released his grip her shoulders would throb for a second before any pain would completely disperse. "Why are you doing this?" She asked.

"It's called aftercare sweet Rory." He lazily shifted so he could peek over her shoulder from her side before offering her a boyish grin, she returned the gesture. His hands began relieving her back. He moved from her shoulders and took his blissful movements up her neck. Moving them back down he trailed down her spine. She was shocked when she noticed it was her arousal that was her response.

The muggle boy, sighed from behind her. Thankfully, unaware of the wetness pooling in her underwear. "Look Rory." Uh oh, that seemed serious. "I'm going to be honest. I always have a blast whenever you and I spend the night together, and don't get me wrong, I love the mornings afterward too." His hands softened their actions. "I really do, getting to know you through aftercare is a blissful experience."