Chapter 11-Part 2

Start from the beginning

He moves back up and wipes the tears on my face. "It's me, baby. It's me." He pushes into me again. My eyes are screwed shut as he continues moving. "Elenora, open your eyes. Look at me. You need to see it's me, amore." (love)

I look into his eyes as he looks back at me. "Rico."

"I'm sorry, amore mio. Please forgive me. I love you. I love you so much and I will love you until my last breath." (my love)

"I love you Rico." I feel the tightness growing inside of me as he slips his hand in between us and his fingers move over my clit.

"Don't leave me, Rico."

"Never."

He groans and then I let go as he pumps into me harder and comes shortly after.

He kisses my face, my neck and talks to me in between his kisses. "I will be bidding for you, but if for whatever reason, someone outbids me, I'm not leaving without you. There's a raid that will happen before this is over."

"The police?"

He nods as he continues kissing my neck. "If Domani or me don't get to you, go with the police. Duko will be with them."

"Rico, I need to get another girl out, please. She's only sixteen."

"I can't promise that, amore."

"Please, Rico."

He picks up my hand placing a soft kiss on the inside of my palm. "I'll talk to Domani. Are you ready?"

"No." Tears fill my eyes, not wanting to be separated from him again. "I want to stay here with you. Please don't send me back out there." I sob.

"Baby, look at me. You are getting out, you hear me?"

I nod and he moves away from me, to fix his clothing. "You're the strongest person I know, Elenora. You can do this a little longer." His back is to me as he slips his jacket over his shoulders.

"What's the other girl look like; what's her name?" He adjusts his cufflinks and then his collar.

"Zoey, she's got curly hair–not like mine–tighter curls. She's wearing bright pink lingerie; she's the only kid here, you'll notice her right away. Rico...Diego was the one who took me."

"I know." He looks over his shoulder. "He's being dealt with. Joaquin is dead." He tucks his shirt back in his pants and pulls his zipper up.

"A woman, Valeria, and another one of his men who says he didn't look at you in Diego's office are still alive. Everyone else is dead. You tell me you want them gone, too and I'll make it happen."

"No, Rico." I slip the thong back on and then my bra. "Valeria is...she's a survivor and she treated me with kindness. There was only one man who didn't look. He was short, with long hair."

I stand on shaky legs still feeling the effects of the drugs.

"You can do this, Elenora." He faces the door and I walk towards him, standing behind him. My fingers brush against his hand, and he holds on to my fingers.

"I want to hold you." My voice sounds small.

"Soon, mia patatina. And I'm never going to let you go." (my little potato)

When he opens the door a guard is already waiting. Rico steps to the side and gestures for me to walk ahead of him. I wince when the guard grabs my arm; his fingers press against healing bruises.

I peek over my shoulder at Rico as I'm rushed back into the main room. He's on his phone, but his eyes shift to mine, giving me a small wink. It's not much, but it comforts me.