XIII • No clubs

Start from the beginning

All four of them jumped to their feet. Hermione released a loud squeal of excitement, it attracted many eyes to them. They brushed off all of the nosey busybodies and followed Nevil out of the hall not with out grabbing multiple members of DA, including the twins Ginny and Luna.

They followed him all the way up to the seventh floor. Before them was a wall...

Just a wall.

"Er Nevil?" Ginny asked. "I don't see anything."

Nevil didn't have time to respond before the architecture of the wall began to shift and form into a large door. On the other side of the door was a large room, filled with tools, cushions ext. It was perfect. Too perfect. The room of requirement? Rory had heard and read about the room before it was said to provide one desperate enough with their required needs, she had assumed it was just a legend, apparently not.

"What is this place?" Ginny asked.

"It's the room of requirement." Rory replied. "It's supposed to appear at the time when it's caster is in desperate need of something."

"So." Here it comes, Rory thought. Ron continued. "If someone was in real need of the bathroom." She internally sighed at his words.

"Charming, Ron." Spoke Hermione. "But that's essentially the idea, yes"
Aurora chuckled at his childish behaviour and the cringed expression Hermione wore.

Harry was beaming. "This is perfect. Well done Nevil."

They did it. They finally found the perfect place to continue their DA club. Dumbledores army.

The days dredged on and Rory was finally making her way off to her last class of the week. Potions. She couldn't stand it anymore. Theodore didn't speak to her at all, unless she would initiate it. Besides that, they only interacted whenever she would side glance at him and he would just sigh and glare at her some more.

She found it ever so childish of him, the way his jaw would tick whenever she sighed, or how he would clench his fists as she tapped on the table, maybe because it was how he would secretly roll his eyes after she asked a question. Spoiler alert. Theodore wasn't very secretive.

He acts as though he didn't tick her off either. Rory just managed to conjure manners. She too didn't want this. He was acting as though she was some little sibling desperate to spend time with their older one.

It infuriated her because he made her feel somewhat desperate. She didn't even want to talk to him, but whenever she did he had some weird way of making it seem like she was busting for it. Trust her, she wasn't. It anything it would take her a good thirty seconds before working up the nerve to speak to him, that's how much she dreaded it.

The thing about Theodore to Rory is that he had successfully made her shamelessly dislike him, she had to give him props for that. She couldn't dislike many without guilt flooding through her, but she did him.

How could he get the self assurance and confidence to be rude to someone. It was beyond her. He would shamelessly judge and be rude to her without even thinking of the consequences. He clearly wouldn't think. Would my parents be disappointed? What if she becomes all powerful one day and decides to kill me first?

Those were the particular thoughts that drowned out any rude ideas swimming in Rory's head. For some reason those exact thoughts quietened whenever around Theodore, though she would never give reason for anyone to think that. As much as she officially disliked him, she wouldn't be rude.