Gravitytale or Underfalls?

Start from the beginning

"Batfang," I muttered, glaring crossly over my shoulder at my bag. Ink tilted his head. 

"Batfang? Who's that?" He asked.

I snapped my head forwards. "Wouldn't you like to know, Mr. Barf-face?"

"Don't call me that! Why are you so sour?"

"Why do you keep asking me useless questions you won't get the answer to?"

Ink immediately shut his mouth. Nightmare smirked, seeming like he was trying not to snicker.

"Anyways," he said. "Let's go now. For reals this time."

I agreed, again, and took his hand. We were about to teleport, again, but we were interrupted AGAIN FRICKING AGAIN!

"Nightmare, wait!" Ink shouted. Nightmare paused, growling again.

"What, stupid squid? Finally make up your empty mind?"

"Yes. Yes Nightmare, I made up my empty mind."

Nightmare grinned. It wasn't a relieved or gleeful grin, it was a strange mad grin, similar to his signature smile, except it wasn't. I know, CONFUSING, RIGHT?

"Great. Let's go then," he replied. Then, Ink drew his paintbrush, Broomy, and made an Ink Portal. Nightmare glared at it and I saw his eye colour weakening, which means the brightness of the portal was too much.

I touched his arm in attempt to comfort him, and then we jumped in the portal after Ink.

---------

>Ink's P.O.V.<

I can't tell them! They can't know, I made an oath not to tell anyone, what am I going to do?

I shook my head. Or, shall I say, "empty head"? Nevermind! Geez. I teleported us through my amazing Ink Portals. I had decided that I was going to help them without telling them anything, without telling them my secrets, without letting them worry about me at all.

But I couldn't just leave the multiverse behind. It's my duty to protect it! Right?

Is it really my destiny?

Am I just making a fool out of myself?

Am I really just an empty soulless pit of nothing who deserves nothing?

Nobody should feel this way. Nobody deserves it. Maybe I do, though. And I don't even have emotions...

I barfed ink again, right on my feet. What was I talking to myself about? Nothing, right, just blank spaces. HA!

"Um, Ink, why is Blueberry with us?" Asked (Y/n).

  Wait, what the shell? I turned my head around and saw Blue following us like a lost puppy.

I glared at him. He caught my eye and tried to hide in the empty white space, of which he failed.

"Blueberry!" I called. He came scrambling over.

"Hi, Ink!" he chirped, grinning. He started dancing circles around me. Why was he always happy? What made him constantly happy?

"What. Are. You. Doing here?" I asked under my breath. Blueberry stopped dancing, but his grin widened.

"I wanted to help you guys. I think it would be helpful if you had the Magnificent Sans with you!" he replied, holding his head up high.

I shrugged. "Okay."

All four of us were silent for the next five minutes or so, and when we got to the other side of the portal, (Y/n)'s eyes were shimmering brightly. She was amazed at the bright colors emitting from the other world, the blues and the reds and the deep swirls of violet.

I love her like any father would, I made a promise a long time ago, I promise I don't specifically remember well...but I know I have to protect her. Protect (Y/n) under my paintbrush. She deserves safety...

"Hey Ink, are we going in or what?" (Y/n) asked me. I blinked and I'm positive that my eye-light colors and shapes changed. To what I don't know, but they always change when I blink. It's fun!

"Yes, yes, of course." I let (Y/n) go first, then Nightmare, then Blueberry, then me. "Gravitytale, here we are."

---

~Your P.O.V.~

Nightmare's way of traveling is much faster. I think I blew a tiny muscle in my ankle because I tripped on nothing earlier. OH WELL, SUCKS TO BE ME I GUESS.

Anyways, first of all, wOAH. This place was wonderful! I'm walking in the place of which my favorite show took place. How was this even possible?

"Where do we go now?" I ask, looking to Ink. He shrugged.
"Wherever ya want."

"Okay. Um. Where is the Mystery Shack? Or where would Dipper and Mabel most likely be in this AU?"

"Who knows?" Ink replied. I puffed my cheeks out and huffed for a second but I shrugged and turned around, absorbing the atmosphere around me.

Behind a tree, I saw what looked to be a *now* 16 year old boy, who was gaping at us in astonishment. He had fluffy brown hair, a pinkish nose, and wore a vest; he was also wearing a simple but iconic baseball hat of which had a pine tree printed on the front of it. His mint chip ice-cream scoop fell off the cone and onto the ground for no reason at all, as if his surprise was strong enough to make gravity disappear.

I tapped Ink's shoulder.

"What now?"

He turned and looked, and then his paintbrush tumbled off his back. "Oh my gosh." He picked up Broomy.

"Dipper Pines!" we whispered in unison, only then to realize that Nightmare's voice hadn't joined in. I looked to my left to check if he was there, but to my astonishment...

Nightmare was suddenly not there with us.