𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓: 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙄𝙣𝙫𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

Start from the beginning

"Well yeah, it's raining a lot of course no one can see anything you dungbrain." James deadpanned.

Sirius muttered furiously under his breath. "And I can't hear the commentary either, why is Moony wasting his time there?"

The game progressed and the audience was barely able to follow along. The players were having trouble flying but they pushed through. Near the end, the weather calmed down a little, which allowed the audience to see more of the match, the players also being able to lessen the extra strength they were putting in to not fall off their brooms.

"And that is Davies of Ravenclaw headed to goal- but wait! Sharma of Hufflepuff has intercepted and headed to goal, and... she scores! Another ten points to Hufflepuff!" Remus' voice could finally be heard as the wind had toned down tremendously.

Sirius' eyes followed along the blur of yellow that had just returned to her house's side after scoring, and he brought his omnioculars to his eyes and zoomed in on the player. He had tried to use the device before but the rain didn't allow much visibility.

It was Ki, who now held a game face on, her momentary victory smile gone. Sirius lowered his omnioculars and looked down at the ground, leaning against the edge of the railing, frowning slightly.

Could she be the one he was looking for?

Sirius had only noticed her in one of his classes a few days ago. It was when he was leaving Defence Against the Dark Arts that at the back of the classroom, he passed along a girl who was furiously muttering under her breath as she gathered her parchments from the floor.

"I'm going to kill Eli, so annoying."

She stood up and shoved the parchments harshly into her bag. Ki turned only to walk into Sirius, who smirked.

"We have got to stop meeting like this."

Her eyes widened in surprise for a mere moment before she narrowed them, "More like you need to stop creeping up on me." And without another word, the Hufflepuff hurried out of the classroom.

The game soon ended with Hufflepuff scoring victory due to their Seeker Evelyn Jones, having spotted the Golden Snitch faster than the Ravenclaw Seeker.

Sirius found himself part of the crowd that went into the grounds right after, and he decided to talk to Ki. He saw her throw her arms around the same blonde haired girl who had taken her away that night of his birthday party. However before he could get any nearer to the Hufflepuff, a Ravenclaw crossed his path, rolling her bat teasingly in her hands as she eyed him with a flirtatious expression.

"Hello there, Black."

Sirius stared at her, bewildered for a moment. She had red hair, her eyes a hazel but darker than James'. She reached up till his shoulder, having to tilt her head to look at Sirius, the sun making her sparkle and enhance her features.

Sirius smirked, "Hey."

She placed her hands on Sirius' arm and reached up to whisper into his ear softly,

"You know you've seemed a bit lost these days, you wouldn't mind coming over to the Ravenclaw tower for a drink now, would you? Perhaps, it'll cheer you up, we're throwing a party."

The red haired moved back only for Sirius to raise an eyebrow in confusion, "But you just lost."

She flicked her hair over her shoulder, "Yes, to those pushover Badgers. I can't wait for them to lose their next game, we may get a chance to still play to win the Cup. It's actually my birthday, the party's for that."

Something about insulting the Hufflepuffs made Sirius frown for a second, but he flashed the girl his signature grin. "Sure, I'll be there."

"Great." With that, she left off for the changing rooms, throwing a nasty look at the Hufflepuffs who were still celebrating. Sirius saw Ki, leaving for the changing rooms and before he could have called out to her she was gone. Sirius mentally noted to keep an eye on her before he too left, but instead of going to the changing rooms, he headed off to the castle.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Sirius pushed his way through the dancing teenagers in the Ravenclaw tower, trying to find the person who had invited him there. He found her at the side, drinking from a cup that Sirius assumed must have Firewhiskey in it. He strutted over before coming to lean against the wall beside the redhead, who looked up at him teasingly.

"Wasn't expecting you to come."

"I had nothing better to do. Happy birthday."

She smirked, "Well I'm glad you came, it was getting lonely here. And thank you for that, Black."

Sirius could read the girl's intentions clearly, but he kept playing along as he needed to make sure she wasn't the one writing him letters. He needed to narrow down his suspects.

"I haven't gotten your name."

"Olivia Walker, that's what they call me." She answered in a sweet voice.

Sirius looked at her, Olivia also turned to look at him, raising an eyebrow teasingly at him, almost as if she was hinting at something. Sirius felt someone call his name, before his hand instinctively went to his pocket. James was calling him through the magical, two way mirror.

"Excuse me, my lady. I need to go attend something." And he ran off without waiting for an answer. Olivia watched him go before she let out an almost cold chuckle, and she downed the remainder of her drink.

"I know what you're looking for, Sirius Black. I know exactly what you want and I will give it to you." 

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Hello!

So I am back on posting for this book after a while. This chapter itself was complete months ago, but I didn't want to post it until I had more chapters written, in case I messed up on the plot. I mean I feel as if I have messed up on the story but hopefully it doesn't seem so to you all. I'll be posting more regularly for this book now since I have about 9-10 chapters completed so far. 

Hope you'll like the rest of the story! <33

Have a good day and see you in the next one! <33

-Serina