𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓: 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙄𝙣𝙫𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

Start from the beginning

"OK, so you can work here, I've got to head back or your crush is going to murder me." She breathed out dramatically.

The boy blanched at first, "I don't fancy her."

Ki cheekily smiled at him, "Sure thing, lover boy. Now go and work, little one." She said, reaching up to ruffle the black locks of her friend. As he left, the girl turned back only to run straight into Sirius as he finally walked up to her when she was alone.

"Black!" She said out of surprise, placing a hand on her chest. "Why are you here?"

Sirius grinned down at her, "Can I not be in the library?"

She shook her head lightly, "That's not what I meant although you and the library are not a combination I've ever seen."

This caught Sirius off guard. "What do you mean by you haven't seen me in the library before?" He asked in suspicion.

She shrugged, "You don't seem the books and learning type."

Sirius nodded, although he couldn't find himself to entirely believe the words of the black haired girl, although perhaps his hunt for the secret admirer was making him suspect everything. "I saw you and just wanted to grace you with my presence."

Ki scoffed, "You really are Mr. I'm too full of myself." Sirius moved closer to her, making the girl take a step back.

"I'm only saying facts, darling."

She stared at him before shaking her head, "If you'll excuse me, I need to head back to my dormitory."

"Let me guess, you're a Badger?" Sirius asked, guessing her house from the boy he had seen Ki with earlier, since Ki wasn't wearing her school uniform.

"A proud one for that matter, at least we don't glorify ourselves like you Gryffindors."

"I am very much offended by that." Sirius said, placing a hand on his chest dramatically.

"Well my job's done." And with that, the young Hufflepuff winked and turned, walking away, leaving Sirius to his thoughts.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Dear Secret Admirer,

I am desperate to know who you are. I can't seem to find you. Could you please drop another hint or better yet, reveal yourself?

Love,

Sirius

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Dear Sirius,

Oh I know you're on a search, I've seen you. I don't want you to find me though. This is my one way of talking to you without revealing my identity. I'm almost afraid of losing this one method of talking to you. Besides, I feel as if you would probably lose interest with me if we began spending time together, at least I can keep you engaged through my letters.

But if I must, you'll see me in the match between Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw.

Love,

Your secret admirer

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"I can't make out who is who up there." Sirius said.

The stands were filled to the brim even despite the heavy downpour of the rain and strong gusts of wind, as the match between Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw took place on Saturday, just a little while after the letter from his secret admirer.