"Flowers for Thomas". I told the lady, "I should've known". The lady at the front desk chuckled, "I know y'all sick of seeing me every week".'I told her.

"these are beautiful, she's gonna love these". She told me smiling, "I hope so". I replied walking out. After getting all her things I made it to the hospital at 1:05'and told her to come outside.

I seen her walk outside and I could never get over how could she looked in scrubs couldn't nothing compare to how sexy she looked in her work outfit.

"Hey baby". She smiled getting in the car immediately kissing me, "Aww you got me chic-fil-a and flowers baby aww oh my gosh". She coo'd hugging me.

"I guess I can take them in and bring them home with me". She responded grabbing them looking at them.

"they're so pretty, I love them. thanks baby". She spoke kissing me again and then grabbing her food.

"How's work going"? I asked her, "todays been quite chill, the first chill day in a while. I'm ready to get home though, I'm ready to lay up but I can't miss this money". She explained to me.

"I'm off for the next two days, we can sleep in. how's work on your end"? She asked me.

"yeah we def can I'm off the next two days too. and it's cool, boring as fuck, I'm in there watching Netflix and shit". I told her.

"All you do is complain about doing nothing, one day I hope they ass give you hard work and labor". She fussed as I laughed.

"then Ima quit". I shrugged as she laughed as I kissed her cheek, "you really mine yo, I can't get over that". I told her.

"and I'm yours forever too". She smiled making me smile. "What you wanna eat tonight"? I asked her as she sat and thought.

"you bought me food, flowers and you gone cook for me tonight". She pouted, "so sweet, you want some coochie"? She asked me as I laughed cause I can't take her serious.

"I'm serious man". I told her as she sat there and thought, "I kind of can go for baked pork chops , steamed broccoli and mashed potatoes". She responded.

"Bet, I can do that". I told her, we sat and talked till her break was over and she had to go back. "I love you daddy, I'll see you later okay"? She told me kissing me.

"Wait gimme one more". I told her kissing her already as she kissed me again and I smacked my lips. "Get yo funky ass always wanna leave somebody damn". I fussed as she laughed.

"Goodbye Ja'Marlon". She joked as I did the same.

.

.

.

"Nigga we told yo bitch ass to get on the game". Qua spoke as I answered the Group FaceTime, "I'm cooking , I'll get on that shit with y'all tomorrow". I told them.

"This my only free day nigga, I gotta work. my daddy been driving me fucking insane".'Jamo fussed, "mine too". Qua added.

"Life of some grown niggas". I responded, "but nah we just fucking with you, how everything on yo end"? Jamo asked me.

"Everything great, this shit couldn't better foreal. I'm really waiting on y'all niggas to touchdown". I told them fixing kaydence plate knowing she'll be home any minute now.

"Hell yeah, I'm glad shit starting to work out for you. and shidd we'll be down next week". Qua responded as the door flew open.

"well my girl just walked in, we finna eat and shit so Ima fuck with y'all later". I told them as they nodded and I hung up.