(1) An Escape

Mephone ran, nearly scared of the sight he just saw. The sight he shouldn't have seen. The gorey sight making him feel nearly sick inside. As he ran, he came across a room which was filled with new Meeple products and devices. Mephone saw an unconscious Meeple device that seemed to be booting up. "Cobs is gonna use him for..no, oh no" Mephone thought to himself. He couldn't bare another Meeple device such as himself go through what Cobs did to him, let alone letting him succeed in whatever sick plans he had. Mephone still fully couldn't process what Cobs wanted from him, or what made him cause the sickening sight. Mephone didn't want to know, anyway. Those answers were best left unanswered. He wiped away his tears off his screen as he decided to grab the Meeple device and take a run for it. As soon as he got out of Meeple HQ, he went off into the ship with the unconscious Meeple device and flew off, not taking a second glance at the gosh forsaken place. As he flew, he breathed a sigh of relief, yet still processing what happened. The bloody egg, the device he just took, and himself. He wanted to escape for a long time, it's what he planned for months now. And he finally accomplished that.

He took some sort of pride in himself for doing that, he used to be scared. Cobs was intimidating, and he still is. Just the thought of the endless tasks, yelling, hitting.. the fact he was going to scrap him just like he did to his previous Meeple devices. Mephone rested his hands on his face, looking down at the view. He hasn't gone this far out before. He was used to the cold floors of Meeple HQ, the white and grey glass hallways, the endless amounts of floors. Now he's out of that place, witnessing the beautiful yellow, purplish tinted sky with the big, fluffy white clouds making it all amazing for the phone to see. He took a look at the Meeple device, examining it. As he scanned through it, he saw the print ''Mepad'' on the backside of the device. ''Mepad..huh. So that's Cobs new little project'' he thought aloud to himself. He canceled the booting up process, not letting the device into whatever Cobs wanted it to do. As Mephone landed the ship, he took the unconscious Mepad and dragged it alongside the grassy fields, many trees surrounding them. Mephone admired what he could, taking a deep breath and enjoying the peaceful breeze. He sat down for a bit, setting the Mepad next to him as he looked at the sunset. ''Hello sir, how may I be at service?'' Mephone eyes widened open as he turned around to see that the Mepad was powered on.

''Uh, well...hello'' Mephone waved a little bit, the Mepad not showing any sort of emotion. Huh. Strange, Mephone thought to himself. ''My name is Mepad, and yours is Mephone4?'' ''Yep'' Mephone smiled as he liked the new interaction with other Meeple device. The smile soon faded as  Mephone looked down at himself, fidgeting with his hands as he lowered his eyes a bit. ''Mephone, I am sensing that you are feeling unwell. May I ask why?'' Mepad questioned. Mephone sighed. ''I just feel so..confused? I don't even know, I want answers, I want to know why he is doing this. What he wants. Why he treats us like..' Mephone stopped himself for a moment. ''...we're property. I want to get back at him, create something that he will hate, because he seems to do a pretty good job at doing that himself.'' Mephone clenched his fists, the thought of Cobs made him feel angry, upset, sad, all these different emotions coming to him all at once, which makes him feel like he wants to explode. ''Well sir, what's something he's shown himself to hate?'' Mepad asked. Mephone thought himself to a while. Him not doing his tasks, failing to do them correctly.. eating a bunch of junk food.. watching shows..wait. That's when the idea popped into Mephones head. ''He always hated the fact I watched reality TV, he would describe it as 'trash'. Me on the other hand, I LOVE reality TV, I'd usually watch that instead of doing my tasks'' Mephone stood up, thinking to himself for a bit. ''Why don't you create a reality TV show?'' Mepad spoke, making Mephones once confused face into a big, smiling one. ''And I think I know who might help me with that.'' Mephone turned around, facing Mepad. Mepad's eyes expressed happiness in them. ''Of course sir! I'll help you whenever you would need it.''