Chapter 11: Shinwa Island (Part 1)

Part #1: Through The Fog

The next day, Matt, Carly, the gang, and the alola gang were hanging out at the Pokemon Center. Matt and Carly were getting their pokemon healed from the previous night's battle.

"Where do you want to explore first?" Mallow asked. They had the first day off to explore the island. "Hmm, oh, I know!" Dawn said. Dawn and May exchanged looks. "Do you have any good malls around here?" May asked. "Oh, yes!" Mallow said. "Then let's go shopping!" all the girls chorused. The boys looked around wildly for an escape, but were unsuccessful. "Let's go!"

~•°•~

Ash was currently looking at a map of the alola region. "But if this island is undiscovered, it wouldn't be on the maps." Mew argued. "Well duh.." Ray said. "If I were a hidden island, I would probably want to stay undiscovered." Sunshine said. The others stared at her. "That's nice." Sparkle sweatdropped.

 Ash sighed. "Which is why.." He put an X mark on another one of the places he had checked. "Next is the area south of Poni Island."

Ash closed his eyes and visualized the area. He looked around. He was floating in the sky, unseen by the people and pokemon. He had a wide view of the entire Poni Island. He turned looking carefully in the water. "If it were so easy to find, it wouldn't be undiscovered." he reminded himself.

Ash opened his eyes and crossed off another area. "Come on, what would be a good place for an island that doesn't want to be found?" "How about a place hard to see in?" Pikachu suggested. "Or somewhere no one would go?" Satin said. Ash's eyes drifted over the map towards the top right corner. "A place hard to see..no one would probably go there.." Ash closed his eyes.

He was now floating above Akala Island. He looked around. He flew to the northeast and looked down through he thick fog, but he couldn't see anything. He floated down into the fog and looked around. "This is never gonna work." he muttered.

He used his aura to enhance his eyesight. Then he created a 100 meter aura bubble around himself. Now, anything that entered the bubble Ash would be able to sense. He floated directly forward, but sensed only the occasional rock. 

Then he heard a strange cry. He whipped his head around and spotted a large creature headed for him through the fog. It's head was about the size of a Charizard. It had giant wings 2x the size of Lugia's. 

"Wha..?"

It got closer, and when it it entered his 100 meter radius, his bubble 'popped'. Ash stared in shock as he felt the aura bubble disappear. Then he opened his eyes.

"We gotta go." he said. His pokemon looked up at him curiously. "Found it?" Satin asked. "Yep." he replied. He quickly gathered his things and closed his eyes. Then he teleported them to the area he had been before, floating above the fog.

"Woahh.." the twins and the siblings said.

"Cool!" Pikachu exclaimed. "Hey, we're flying!" Sunshine said. "No, you're floating." Ash correcting. "You two should probably change so I don't have to carry you around." he said to the twins. They nodded.

Both of them started to glow, and Sunshine evolved into skyeon, and Satin into drageon. Ash released the aura holding them up and they flapped their wings, hovering.

"Alright. Each of us will explore a section of the fog. If you find anything, speak through aura." Ash said. They split, up heading in separate directions.

It was about 10 minutes or so after they'd split up before Ash heard it.

"Leave this haven..or beware..If you enter..you'll be stuck there.."

A voice, no, multiple voices chanted this. Ash looked around for the source and spotted the same creature he'd seen before. *Guys, I think I've found something.* he said.

A moment later, his pokemon returned to him. "What-" Pikachu was cut off by a strange screech. They spotted the large creature flying at them. "Well, you've definitely found something."

The siblings fired thunderbolts, which merged into one big one. Satin used dragon rage, Sunshine used hurricane, and Mew fired ancient power.

The moves connected, causing a small explosion. They heard a small cry, but couldn't tell what had happened. Suddenly, a giant solar beam broke through the fog, heading straight for them!

Heyyy! Sorry for being off the radar for like 4 months, but hey, I'm back! (Right when school starts, terrible timing I know). Also, I'm going to start adding cute pokemon related pics at the end of each chapter! (Some may or may not be crossovers like the 3rd one. 10,000 stars and a hug from Pikachu to you if you know who they are since I'm currently obsessed!)

I'll give you three to make for being gone for so longgg! :3 (Not adequate payment, I know-)

Cya!

- PokeMeow