Episode 37: Ken 10

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"-But I got you this in the meantime." Gwen states, a portal opens and a stone creature jumps out-tackling Kenny to the ground. Kenny laughs as the creature pants happily, Gwen waves goodbye to me and shoots Ben a look before the hologram cuts out. Kenny smiles at the stone creature, his friends walk up just as Max rolls out the cake. Kenny sets the stone creature down and stands up.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KENNY!"

Kenny blows out the candles, Max smiles, pulling out a gift box. "Time for presents." He states, Kenny takes the gift and opens it "Cool! The new X321! Thanks Great-Grandpa." Kenny says excitedly "Aw, you're welcome, Kiddo." Max chuckles before all Kenny friends surround him.

~💚~

I glance at Ben knowingly, "Benji?" I ask "Mm?" He hums, avoiding my gaze "I think it's time for our gift now..." I whisper. Ben tenses, "I still think we should wait a little longer..." Ben sighs "I know, but I think the sooner Kenny becomes a hero, the sooner he'll be protecting himself." I tell him. "But you have to admit, being tossed in the hero world at such a young age...it messed us up a bit." Ben sighs, looking down sadly.

Yeah, he's right...

I pat his back, "I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm amazing and you're amazing." I say with a playful tone. Ben shoots me a serious look, I sigh "It might be a little rough on him, but it'll be a lot different than it was for us." I say "How?" Ben asks "We'll be there helping him every step of the way. Even when we can't help him, Kenny's got that Tennyson strength pair with the L/N stubbornness-our kid is unstoppable!" I tell him confidently. Ben smiles sadly, "Have I ever told you how much I love you?" He asks, I hug him softly "Mm, yeah." I chuckle. Ben wraps an arm around me, "It won't kill me to tell you one more time. I love you." Ben coos, pressing a kiss to my neck "I love you too. Now, stop, your beard is tickling me." I laugh, shoving him away lightly. Ben grins at me goofily, sticking out his tongue.

I teleport into our room and grab the Omnitrix container. I teleport back to Ben's side, Ben's playfulness quickly changes into concern. We walk up to Kenny, he sits on the ground with his friends. They all look up at us, Ben looks at me, I smile at him. Ben smiles too, "I think that just leaves our gift." I say with an excited smile. Kenny walks up to us, staring at us curiously, "Now you know I haven't been too psyched about bringing you into the hero business." Ben states.

Kenny huffs and crossing his arms "Really? Hadn't noticed." He sighs. "Fighting aliens is not kid's stuff, Kenny." Ben says seriously, Max and I both clear our throats, Ben smiles nervously "-But since, I got the Omnitrix and your mother got her powers when we were your age. We thought you should have this." Ben states, I hand Kenny the container excitedly. He takes it out my hands with a confused look in his eyes.

The container opens slowly, revealing the original Omnitrix. Kenny's eyes widen with excitement as the Omnitrix latches onto his wrist "Yes! My own Omnitrix!" He cheers excitedly, his friends run up to congratulate him "This is fully cool!" Kenny laugh, fiddling with the Omnitrix. "Hm, which of your 10,000 aliens should I try first?" Kenny asks, Ben glancing at me "Which of 10 alien heroes." I correct, Kenny turns to me with a shocked frown "If I started with 10, so can you." Ben states with a smile.

Kenny groans, "Oh, ok," He sighs before smiling "Let's see, Fourarms-definitely, Way Big, Diamondhead—ooh, Atomix, yeah!" I smile tiredly, he's about to very disappointed... "Actually," Ben speaks up "I've already downloaded 10 for you." "I don't even get to pick?" Kenny asks, looking at me. I tuck my hands in my pocket and slowly hide behind Ben-. Ben chuckles "Don't worry, I gave you a couple of old-school classics-XLR8 and Stinkfly. That way you can get away if things get too intense." Ben states.