𝟎𝟏𝟎 || A broken thumb away from freedom

Start from the beginning

"What was that for—" your breath hitched when you opened your eyes after having them shut due to the Impact, seeing how close Heizou suddenly was. The male was on top of you, his flat hand sideways against your throat as a grin adored his face.

"If this was a real fight, you would be dead now" he said, retreating his hand as you let out a breath.

"Well... good thing that it wasn't a real fight then" you spoke, trying to pull yourself together and not letting the fact of Heizou literally being on top of you distract you. But it appeared that the male wanted to get another reaction.

That being obvious when he leaned in even more, his hands then supporting themselves at each side of your head and his face too close to your own for your liking. He definitely had no sense of personal room, just stepping over that line as if it was nothing.

Although there was still the little space between him and you, you could feel the lingering sensation of Heizou's breath against your skin. The fact that his head fell even lower was not of any help for that matter — heat rushing up your face and a fizzy feeling beginning to build up in your chest for some reason.

Heizou passed your face, leaning in to your ear to whisper something as you stared up at the night sky with dazed eyes, not concentrating on the stars one bit.

"...We finished training for today" was all he mumbled, even though you felt as if the olive eyed boy meant to say something different — deciding to let his original though stay unspoken when his upper body rose up again before going off of your body.

You laid there for another two or three seconds before sitting up abruptly, shaking off all the thoughts that ran through your mind when you stood up and dusted off your clothes.

Clearing your throat, you then rubbed the back of your head, seeing Heizou crossing his arms in front of him, a grin on his lips as always and as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened.

"I, uh, should go now. Though, I have to thank you for the training" you said, bowing your head a bit as a sign of gratitude to which the male just waved his hands in front of him.

"You're too kind, [ y/n ]~ you helped me after all, and you know what they say; one hand washes the other" he exclaimed, as a small smile made its way onto your lips.

"Maybe I see you soon again. But I have to go back now or else the others will get worried" you explained, bidding goodbye to the male who recommended you to not go back while nighttime, though you said it would be no problem and took off.

You planned on filling up your wooden water bottle at the village in front of Inazuma city before actually traveling back — especially since you would have to go the way per foot, not being able to handle one of the boats on your own.

On your way back to the village, your mind was racing, coming back to the reckless action of the reddish haired boy. "From professional research, I know that people who got isekaid usually get a harem, and that's awesome and all..." you muttered, reaching a well and filling up the bottle as not a single soul could be seen outside anymore, "but this shit is nerve wracking and I don't know if I survive that"

A harem was great in some way, though you kind of not wanted anyone of this world to fall for you. You weren't from this place, not even from another nation but a whole other dimension and couldn't allow yourself to be selfish if you weren't even sure of how long you would while in Teyvat.