Chapter 3

Chapter 3

His 'Book' Had Skyrocketed

Inside a cool, small room, there is a befuddled Airplane who laid sprawled on his bed, staring blankly at his ceiling as he sucks in all of today's events.

"What the hell..." He cursed, without careful consideration.

The night was silent.

Their building is quiet, as is the surrounding environment, shadowed by darkness.

His room is noiseless (except for his air conditioner).

But... his thoughts were not -- they were so loud that he couldn't sleep!

He hadn't said anything after her phrase, 'Outperforming the other novels.'

Airplane Shooting Towards the Sky only listened diligently to her confabulations, his remarks stayed hidden.

Known only to himself.

"I really like how your scum villain had a change of heart after experiencing Qi Deviation."

'My son, Shen Qingqiu? He... he what?!'

"And, oh my gosh! It took you six thousand six hundred sixty-six chapters to reveal that, everything before this was just a dream, unpleasant and disturbing!"

Airplane-juju felt very lost, as if they inhabited disparate worlds of thought.

"It's strange seeing Shen Qingqiu as a great mentor and friend. He is sincere, honest and gentle in his teachings. Even showing the protagonist every kind of concern!"

Airplane Shooting Towards the Sky thinks she read the wrong novel.

Perhaps what she read was a fanfiction?

"He's still distant and cold, though, but he, sometimes, slips out from an aloof immortal into a warmer, compassionate man toward his colleagues and disciples."

That... is... completely... OOC!

O!
O!
C!

'That Shen Qingqiu was not created by me!'

"Your writing style has evolved, ah? Did the words of your haters hurt you so much that you felt compelled to improve?"

What the fuck?!

'That struck my heart!'

Her words impaled his body to the point of petrification.

He uttered 'what the fuck?!' again internally, as if imparting the three words once wasn't enough.

"I spoke too much, my throat is parched."

'Yeah, so you should stop talking, you're making my headache worse!'

"To end this conversation, I just want to say: good job, Airplane! You did well."

What's with the sudden praise?!

Airplane Shooting Towards the Sky-juju thinks this is discrimination! She has never complimented his work before, but now... she does!

He couldn't decide whether to cry or laugh.

"I'm sure you're drained after writing those lengthy chapters."

That isn't the source of his exhaustion, it's you, the keyboard, and the monitor!

"I wish you a good night's sleep."

Your wish has been denied!

From what he heard and observed, his 'book' had skyrocketed.

Becoming the number one topic on Twitter.

Ynna @chandrialilly
I'm a Luo Binghe kinnie now, since I love Shizun. <33 #PIDW #WhiteLotusLuoBinghe #Chapter_6,668

Isadalawatatlo @kayamoba'to
I think our Binghe is homosexual~! PS: I have nothing against it! #PIDW #Chapter_6,675

Lan Weiying @wwx.yllz
Oho, oho? #PIDW #GayLBH #I'mGay2

Hawk Moth @iwanttheirMIRACULOUS
Update, please, before I go to work. #PIDW

Ol' Pei @president_of_hualian_club
"A-Luo, hurry and get on! Shizun is letting you ride with him!" What 'ride'? ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ #PIDW #Chapter_6,668

Trending in the novel forum.

Floor 1. Taking Red for Green, One after Another
'Luo Binghe's chest was burning with a convoluted emotion that was impossible to describe.' I believe our lotus is drawn to his beautiful, elegant teacher! I can't blame him, though, I would be too! (@°▽°@)

Floor 2. Sha Hualing's Little Bell
Drooling. Drooling. Drooling. I liked this book even before 'Chapter 6,667', and now, with the latest addition of chapters, I can say: I'm. In. Love. With. This!

Floor 3. Cang Qiong Mountain Stair Cleaning Manager
Zhangmen-shixiong's stress will no longer come from Shen Qingqiu. I'm overjoyed! TT

Floor 4. Warrior's Hammer
I take back the statement I made in the forum two days ago -- it's not boring anymore. However, 'Immortal XX Battle' remains superior.

Floor 5. Dear Brother Qingge
Let alone anything else, consider Airplane's update rate: twenty-five thousand words in each of the ten chapters in just two days! It's truly unbelievable...

And the article results were seemingly endless.

"Proud Immortal Demon Way, by Airplane Shooting Towards the Sky, is an awfully written cultivation novel, not until you read 'Chapter 6,667'... read more."

"Skip the earlier chapters and jump to 'Chapter 6,667'! You won't regret it. Here's why... read more."

"I used to hate Shen Qingqiu, but now I simp for him. The reasons... read more."

"A theory that Luo Binghe is head over heels with Shen Qingqiu... read more."

"Proud Immortal Demon Way is now worth your time... read more."

Feeling weak, Airplane-juju's arm subconsciously went on his forehead, only when he felt the stinging sensation did he remember: he had a painful bump on that area.

He rerouted his line of sight on his left side -- what greets him was the intense glare of the computer monitor. Airplane narrowed his eyes into a squint as he aggrieved, "I hate you." it then shifted to his typing keyboard planted on the surface of the table, "You, too. I hate you."

He sprung up, not to attack, this Airplane just needs some fresh air...

So that he could 'fly' again.

He went out the door in his pajamas and a jacket.

That chilly evening, he ran into someone he hadn't expected to meet.

The unforeseen encounter dispelled his disheartened spirit.