Sachit:Btw swasti,I wanna have a talk with u,I'm at the swimming pool area!(bhai said suddenly getting up as he left after I gave him a confused nod)

Vihaan:Guys I too have some work,see u later!(He said in a husky and dark voice as he also left)

Ashika:What happened to these 2 suddendly? (She asked confused as I nodded my head as no)

Swasti:Guys I'll catch u up later! (I said getting up as they nodded understanding)

I went to the swimming pool area to find bhai inside the pool chilling as I smiled and sat on one of the pool chair

Swasti:Bhai!(I said calling him,as he realized my presence and turned around still in the swimming pool as he saw me)

Sachit:Ohh hi!(Bhai said as he came out of the swimming pool and took a towel as he wiped himself)

Honestly he was just in his boxers and he looked so hot, guys,hold ur horses!Not hot in that way c'mon he is my bro!I can't even think of it!But divya is truly lucky to have such a hot and sexy fiance!

Sachit:U know ur checking out ur brother? (He said as he tied the towel around his waist and he sat next to me)

Swasti:I need to check u out,to know if ur eligible for my bestfriend!(I said playfully)

Sachit:Ohh really,so Mrs Swasti please tell me if I'm eligible to marry ur bestfriend? (He said sarcastically and playfully with a smirk)

Swasti:Much to ur dismay,10/10! (I said dramatically with a smirk)

Sachit:Thanks,but y to my dismay?(Bhai said confused)

Swasti:Ur the fiance of a psycho na!(I said dramatically as be both laughed)Btw what happened?Y did u call me?And y did u leave so suddenly bhai?U know after u left even vihaan left!

Sachit:It was meant to happen! (Bhai said with a stern face as he straightened his posture and I passed him a confused look)

Swasti:Huh?

Sachit:umm,swasti u consider me as ur elder brother right?(I nodded)and as long as I remember u used to share everything with me,even about ur periods!But where is that swasti now?

Swasti:Bha...Bhai..what..what r u say..saying (I asked avoiding looking at him)

Sachit:I don't want to force u to telling me anything right now swasti!But just know that I'm always there for u,no matter what the topic is u can always share with me and I would really wish If the swasti that shared everything from the guilty feeling of lying to mamaji about ur whereabouts to ur excitement of working in mamaji's company,would start sharing everything with me again,I'm not saying that u give me daily updates on ur life ofc not (bhai said chuckling)but I want my love to share her pain or problems with me! (Bhai said cupping my cheek lovingly like a protective elder brother as I had tears in my eyes of what so many thing I am hiding from bhai,but I hid those tears)and one more thing swasti,when sahil and niyam come,I understand ur excitement,but don't get too physical with them,I mean that sounded very wrong but u get it yeah?Just remember,u have a husband,nd he is gonna be there with u when ur meeting sahil or niyam or anyone!"right!(Bhai said as I nodded understanding y vihaan left and also bhai,not like vihaan was jealous,but I think he was angry with the fact that I have friends who r boys and this will again affect his REPUTATION,it hurt me but it wasn't something new)

Swasti:Bha...bhai I'll..take my lea..leave(I said getting up as I controlled my tears as bhai just nodded looking at the other side as I gave a small smile and left)

I went back to the garden as from there me and trupti went to the music room again and we practised on the songs for divya as well as on other 2 songs for bhai:wah wah ramji and mere brother ki dulhan.