✎Arson is the answer

Start from the beginning

/Ciel all of us are in place/Valentino said on the radio.

/we shall start phase three/Cale said as he looks at Cage who nodded.

"Welcome dear customers to another memorable night!" The host said as he entered the stage.

"Our first item of today is a necklace made by the hairs of a whale tribe the bidding shall start at 50"

The staff then shows the beautiful necklace as many people started bidding thier prizes.

🜲

Cale could hear thier voices at the back as the bids started getting higher each item they show.

"Shall we start with them?" Cale said as he looks around the cages containing the slaves and a few exotic animals.

"Poor them... How dare those bastards to this.." Cage said as he looks at the people inside the cages they clearly have been starved.

"Yes we shall" Cale said as he started letting go of the prisoner's.

Minutes later they finally freed the slaves and they had to free the animals next.

"Alright!Next we have beautiful looking slaves for you to pick." The host signals the staff to bring out the slaves.

Cale and cage heard this as they hid and blended into the dark.

The staff went in as he only saw open cages... "...?!"

The staff panics as he called security "security! The items have escaped find them!"

He then told the host in secret as the host smiled awkwardly towards the crowd. Adin and alberu smirks.

"Ahahaha... There has been some slight issues so we will proceed with the next item instead" The host said as he signals the Staff to pick something else.

"Ah! This is a very special and exotic animal as it is the only one left in there species alive therefore we shall start at 10"

He said as the staff brought a colorful bird with bright feathers.

"The only one in thier species alive?..." Alberu muttered.Adin looks at him.

/do you want to have it hyung? You can but what you want here, you too Adin/Cale said on the radio as they proceeded to save the animals.

Alberu nodded he raised a number as the host reads it "huh?... 100?!" The bidders turn around to him as they saw a mysterious man with a mask

"150!"

A person bids. Alberu raised his number once again.

"200"

The person who bid '150' flinched and another one raised the numbers again

"350!"

That person looks at our prince as he smirks.the prince raised a brow an scoffed as he then proceeded to raised his number

"500.. " he said all of them went silent as the host could see there were no other bidders he then announced.

"Sold to mr. Mysterious!" The host said as he smiled from the plentiful money he just got.

Alberu smiled as Adin looks at him while raising a brow "do you even have that money?If this may sound offensive but from I heard the king kinda... Neglects you"

It did sound offensive but Adin was right he smiled at Adin as he whispers to him. "We won't need to pay them since were going to destroy and loot this place anyway.."