Tae shouted in his room.He vent his pain through that words .He want someone to console him.He want to see jennie.He is madly in love with her.But this whole thing was witnessed by other bts members.All was froze in thier spot.Jk started to sob silently.Jimin is emotionless.Suga is shocked .Hobi cant process ,what he just hear.Jin has tears .RM is freaking out.

Rm:please dont come to his room now,i will handle it

All nodded.

Rm slowly went to tae and tapped his shoulder .V looked at him with sorrowful eyes.Its first time V being this much aggressive.

Rm:tae

V:hyung,she is suffering but i am helpless.

Rm:it will be fine tae,she is a strong girl .you know right?

V:No hyung ,she is has a soft heart.She is mentally and physically is suffering and i cant even call her.

Tae's sobs is the only thing hearing in the silent atmosphere.

Rm:I will try to get you talk to her ,dont worry ok?

V:when she will be mine , i will protect her from this cruel toxic people

Rm smiled and nodded at him.But,

Jm:What do you think you are rambling tae,she is not a freaking toy that can be yours when you want (shouted)

All shocked at jimin's sudden outburst.jimin is a literal angel,but now they all are seeing a devil .As people say his duality surprised them.

V:She will be mine , because I LOVE HER.do you hear that I LOVE HER from the day i saw her .(shouted back)

Jm:What about her tae,she also have feeling.

V:I know, i am not forcing her.I will make her fall in love with me .And she will Mi-

S:STOP THERE TAEHYUNG.dont dare to complete it.we understand you love her .Stop the madness.What if she dont love you back huh?( dangerously )

V:She will love me (calmly)

Jm:What if not

V:I (speechless)

Jm:Dont make her suffer because of this madness.I am happy for you.Finally my soulmate is in love that too with my childhood bestfriend.But your aggressive character making me fear .please calm down.

S:Dare to vent your anger on her ,if she reject you.I will be the one that gonna beat you(warning)

V:Why are you being over protective to her.i can understand jimin because he is her best friend.But what about you hyung .Why are you being this much angry ?

Tae suddenly feel jealous the way suga being overprotective to jen.

S: you dont need to know

Thier argument is going out of hand.All other bts is afraid what is going to happend.

V:tell me hyung ,do you love her too?

Tae's voice send chills to others .But suga is unfaced.

S:yes god dammit I Love her(shouted)

All gasp at him.The person who dont show any interst anything other than music,is openly admitting his love for a girl

V:What did you said?(shouted)

S:Cant you hear I love her.And i always loved her from the

Well suga going to confess

Tae is stressed without jen

Tae changing in to someone new

Jennie is being attacked by haters

•comment

•Vote

Bye loves 😍