Power of Two: Prophecy of Witch Maldoa

Evil Incarnate will take the form in a man 100's of years old. War will be inflicted upon neighboring kingdoms. One born of flame and one born of water will be born under the two moons to unite the kingdoms. Only this unity will win the war. But, the world will suffer as a result. You must find the flower of gods to save the world.

You must search the stars for your search of earth. The right way will be shown at the crossroads. Travel forward until the wolves howl your name. Then when the sisters meet again look to the horizon to find your prize. 

Ways of waves fight for the fire. Tongues of flames struggle against the grasp. Only the mountain will reveal the truth of the past.

In the unity of flame with water, one will be born second to second. One will love, but want what the other has. One will work to complete what the 100th before had. Second will be born a sister with earth. Second will love, find love, and protect. This great one will be hurt in the process. Only the tear of Luveya will arouse second to life.

Maldoa is best friends with Elisa, but she cannot help Elisa with the prophecies because she will get captured

**************************************************************************************************************

These prophecies are very important in the plot of the story. Luveya is not a person but a thing. Hidden by Maldoa, only the love of the second will be able to get it! please vote :P