X • Every time 'Great' is said, note the sarcasm

Start from the beginning

"Tsk tsk tsk." He tutted, with a fake pout. "I was also informed of Theodores' little comment." Her face dropped, all emotion clear from her expression. "I've got to say." He lowered his gaze. "He's got a point. You do have a lovely behind."

Harry's eyes widen and then narrowed. The slits of his eyes forming a devastating leer, directed, physically, at Malfoy, but it was meant for a different Slytherin. "Theodore Nott?" He asked. If he wasn't angry before he certainly was now.

Malfoy let out a mocking sigh in confirmation as he began to walk backwards to where ever it is he crawled from, eyes set on the Gryffindors, a delightful grin set on his face. They both wanted to punch it.

Once he was out of site. Harry turned to Aurora. "It's hard to ignore them, right?" He asked. "What exactly did Nott say. Do you want me to hit him?" He offered.

She sighed. "Oh you know, the usual. He was only trying to work his way into all the ladies pants, it just happened to be at my expense this time."

To lighten the mood he made a joke. "Perhaps Umbridge will finally take him out." They both chuckled. If it were under any other circumstances they both would've been rolling on the floor clutching their stomaches, but they were about to head in for detention. A bit of a dampener on the mood eh?

The very second Rory's watch hit '05pm' the door pushed open. A tiny lady, still in pink, jumped out, almost as though she was hoping one of them would be late. She was clearly disappointed to be proven otherwise. Her toad like features hardened before she gave off a girlish little grin, and an even more girlish little giggle.
Both students wanted to vomit at the sound of it.

"Good afternoon children." Sounded like she wanted to vomit also. "Come on in." She widened the gap between the door and the wall. Rory cringed at the sight of the room. Glass plates covered the walls, all of which had a different kitten printed onto it. What a waste of such beautiful china.

Everything else had been placed to perfection, as though she had taken a ruler to organise every little object.
Harry as he walked into the room looked visibly unwell, was it the detention or the room?

In front of the teachers desk sat two smaller ones, both with a sheet of paper laid out and one singular quill. No ink was in sight.

Aurora took the chair closest to the window and furthest from their Professor. Once seated she began to rummage her bag for ink assuming Umbridge wasn't going to provide them with her own.

"No ink required, Miss Flores." She giggled again. Rory looked to Harry in question, he could only manage a small frown. "Harry dear, you may continue to write the same phrase as per usual." She then turned to Aurora with a sickly grin. "Aurora." The way she said her name sent shivers down her spine. Clearly, the woman was excited. Rory knew that could only mean the worst. "I would appreciate it, if you wrote 'I mustn't disrupt the class."

Easy enough, she thought. What could be so bad? Maybe she was over thinking. Rory still felt at unease. Harry was clearly waiting for Aurora to start writing. He watched in anticipation, so did the professor, both eager to watch Aurora and how she would take it. Harry on one hand felt guilt, Umbridge on the other felt pure glee.

She bit her inner cheek as she wrote the first line. The very moment she had lifted her pen she began to feel a stinging sensation on her right hand. What was once a small sting grew to be a raging burn. The girl hissed as she dropped the pen to grasp her swelling limb.

Aurora watched as what she noticed to be her own impeccable handwriting penetrate her hand in the form of a cut. The process was unbearable. Her entire outer palm began to heat and throb in retaliation to the urticante wound.