The Hut on the Rock

Mulai dari awal

"Okay, Lily-Flower."

"How many times do I have to ask you to stop calling me that?"

Hagrid: (Chuckling) Yer a wizard, Harry.

Harry: I'm a what?

Emma: You're joking

The Hall smirks at Emma's comment. Emma sticks her tongue out at them.

Hagrid: I ain't jokin' Emma, I'm telling the truth. 

Harry: No, you've made a mistake. I can't be...a - a wizard. I mean, I'm just... Harry. Just Harry.

Emma: That isn't true, Harry.

Hagrid: (Smiling) Well, just Harry, Did you ever make anything happen? Anything you couldn't explain when you were angry or scared?

(Harry scrunches his face up, deep in thought. However, Emma nods for him.) 

Emma: What about me? Or is it just Harry?

Hagrid: (Chuckling) O' course, you're a witch Emma (Hands Harry a letter.)

Harry: (Reading letter) Dear Mr. Potter. We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts' School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

"Yay!"

Vernon: (To Hagrid) He won't be going! We swore when we took him in, we'd put a stop to this rubbish!

"RUBISH?!?!"

Harry: You knew? You knew all this time and you never told us?

Petunia: Of course we knew. How could you not be? My perfect sister being who she was. Oh, my mother and father were so proud the day she got her letter. We have a witch in the family. Isn't it wonderful? I was the only one to see her for what she was. A freak! And then she met that Potter, and then she had you, and I knew you'd be just the same, just as strange, just as ... abnormal. And then, if you please, she went and got herself blown up. And we got landed with you.

A loud roar echoes through the Great Hall. 

"Excuse me? Did you just say that about my Lily-flower?"

Emma: Blown up?! You told us our parents died in a car crash because Dad was drunk-driving!

"THAT'S WHAT THEY TOLD YOU ABOUT JAMES AND LILY?!" The outburst comes from Sirius, who had transformed back into his true self at the pure rage he had felt at the Dursleys lying to his Godchildren. Those who don't know of his innocence shriek in fright and horror. "It's Sirius Black!"

"Grab him!"

"Chain him!"

"Arrest him!"

The two jump up in front of him. "NO! He's innocent! He didn't kill the Muggles and our parents!"

"Please tell us what's happening," Lily says. "Why would Sirius kill us?"

Fudge turns to Lily. "He betrayed you to You-Know-Who."

"NO HE DIDN'T!" Harry yells

Percy, Fudge and Dolores try to argue on it. "Yes he did!"

Emma's temper reaches its boiling point and completely explodes over the place. "HOW WOULD YOU KNOW?! YOU DIDN'T EVEN GIVE HIM A TRIAL, YOU MORON!"

Everyone in the Hall freezes and turns to stare at Fudge, who starts sweating heavily and scratching his neck nervously. Kingsley stands up, glaring at Fudge. "Is this true? Did you not give Sirius a trial?"

"I - um."

Kingsley speaks up, "When these movies are finished, we will give Mr. Black a trial."

"Will you please tell us what happened?" James asks.

"Third movie." James Sirius says. "Let's just continue."

Hagrid: Car crash?! A car crash kill Lily and James Potter?!

Petunia: We had to tell them something.

"How about the truth?"

Hagrid: It's an outrage! A scandal!

Vernon: He'll not be going!

Hagrid: Oh, and I suppose a great Muggle like yourself's going to stop him, are you?

Emma: Muggle?

Hagrid: (to Emma, calmly) Non magic folk. (he immediately draws his attention back to Vernon and Petunia in anger) This boy's had his name down ever since he was born! (As Hagrid was talking, Dudley was munching on Harry's cake.) He's going to the finest school of witchcraft and wizardry in the world, and he'll be under the finest headmaster that Hogwarts has ever seen: Albus Dumbledore.

Vernon: I will not pay for some crackpot old fool to teach him magic tricks!

The Hall winces at this comment, knowing about Hagrid's loyalty to Dumbledore. 

"Shouldn't have said that," James says.

(Hagrid whips out his umbrella and points it at Vernon, threateningly.)

Hagrid: Never - insult Albus Dumbledore - in front of me.

(Hagrid catches sight of Dudley eating Harry's birthday cake and aims his umbrella at his rear. He fires a magical spark at it and a pigs tail grows out of Dudley's bottom.) 

"YAY!" The Hall celebrates what the boy finally gets what he deserves. 

Dudley: Arrgh!

(The Dursleys shriek in horror and fright at the sight, and run out of sight. Harry and Emma laughs at the sight.)

Hagrid: Oh, um, I'd appreciate it if you didn't mention this at Hogwarts,. Strictly speaking, I'm not allowed to do magic.

Harry and Emma: (Nods) Okay.

Hagrid: (checks his pocket-watch) Ooh, we're a bit behind schedule. Best be off. (he goes off to the door and pulls it down again, before stepping out. He turns to Harry])Unless you'd rather stay, of course. Hmm?

Emma: (Smirking and running off to join him, Harry behind her.) You wish.

"You go, Emma."