Deep Breaths

Depuis le début

Doctor: Stay down, you won't want me to actually try and kill you.

Luther AU: What's a demon doing here?

Doctor: Hmm, what happened to your tone a moment ago. Your not so tough when you don't have control now?

Luther AU: Get off me.

Doctor: I'm warning you, do that shit again, and my size tens go through your heart.

Luther opens his sweater and Doctor's foot starts to sink into Luther's stomach.

Doctor: A wormhole. You believe this going to work against me.

Luther AU: Like you said, I'm not trying yet.

Black Arms climb out of the hole and grab onto Anyone's leg. He flies up to make gravity pull them off, but it's not use. They hang on tight to him. Doctor spins in a circle going as fast as possible to fling them off. Not one of them lose their grip.

Luther AU: Your going to a new one to my collection.

Doctor puts his hands together and tries to perform a spell except one of the long black humanoid hands grabs him. Preventing him from doing the spell.

Doctor: Shit.

Doctor tries to spit flames onto the vengeful spirit. One problem through

There's no oxygen in here. The one fault Anton pointed to Luther is now biting him in his ass. Without oxygen fire, can't be made. He doesn't have Sarah anywhere nearby to even help him. He can't perform spells and no access to his weapons. He's completely at the mercy of Luther.

Luther AU: Son of a demon lord, my ass. You had me on the ropes there. Then, you didn't even account for my disc being on my stomach.

An idea hits Doctor's head, but he needs someone else to do it. He doesn't know who can't even help him with it. If he can just un loose his hands and stab Luther with the virus on his stomach. He can get him off, and possibly get rid of him.

Luther AU: What's that sou-......AAA

A crystal axe flies into the back of this AU Luther. Doctor quickly flies down into the ground bringing the axe further through the AU's body. Luther screams out in pain, and sends more hands to grab Doctor. Unfortunately, for him. He moved out his way a long time ago. With the AU, on his back pinned to the ground by the axe. Doctor holds his hands in the air.

 Doctor holds his hands in the air

As you can see, Demons......Live up to their names, so DON'T YOU EVER DISRESPECT THE GIBSON BLOODLINE EVER AGAIN IN YOUR INSUFFICIENT LIFE!

Doctor's spell completely obliterates Luther and creates a huge mushroom cloud that been seen from the distance. The rumble of the explosion can heard all through the disc.

Kyle: What was that?

Athena: Doctor...... What did you do now? Can you move?

Kyle: No, I can't feel anything in my body actually.