"Please," I  whine.

He doesn't say anything as he takes the waist band of my shorts and pulls them down my legs along with my underwear.

His face burries between my leg, his lips wrapping around my pussy. He sucks hard, my hips jerk up and moans leave my lips. His eyes don't leave mine.

His tongue works my clit and his slides two fingers into my pussy. My hands grab his shoulders, my nails dig into the skin, marking him. 

He pulls his fingers out and seperates my labia. His tongue dives into my hot pussy. He groans against me and that alone nearly sets me off.

My core tightens, my chest heaves. Damien lifts his head, his tongue draws out, licking over his wet lips.

He grabs my hips and flips me over, "Get on your hands and knees."

I do as he says, looking over my shoulder back to him. He undoes his pants and takes them off with his boxers. He takes his erection in his fist and pumps it, his lips parting, his head leaning back. Fuck.

His hand grabs my hair, wrapping my dark hair around his hand. He slams inside of me with no warning. I scream and he yanks my hair. 

"Oh god," I moan. 

His hand grips onto my hip as he thrusts in and out of me at a bruising pressure. 

"So fucking good," he curses from behind me. 

He plunges so deep inside of me that I feel like I could spilt into two. My hands fist the sheets tightly. My body begs for release.

I gasp when he pulls out and flips me over again onto my back. He doesn't waste a second thrusting back inside me. His hand goes under my knee, lifting it up, driving deeper inside me.

"бля идеально," he praises. [Fucking perfect]

I bite onto his shoulder to quiet the scream tearing from my throat. My orgasm takes over and I release with him still slamming inside me. 

He pushes my legs onto his shoulders making me tighten around him. He groans, moving at a faster pace. Head rolls back against the mattress, my mouth open. Damien brings two fingers to my mouth, pressing on the back of my tongue until I gag.

Damien teeth scrape against my neck and he bites down. He releases inside of me, a moan coming from him. He pulls out, rolls over next to me. He lifts me from beside him ontop of him, our sweat mixing together.

I lay on him as his hands kneed at my hips, releaving the pain. He continues to massage my body where it is sore with me laying on him.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

It was around four when we finally got up from Damien's bed. I'd slept some of the hours I'd missed the night before.

Damien puts on a pair of jeans and a tee. He offers me a spare shirt that I gadly take. I slip on my shorts.

I freshen up in the bathroom and we leave his room. Alek so happens to be in the hall and stares at us as we walk out of Damien's room together.

Alek meets us as we walk down the hall, "You..." he points at Damien, "Her."

He gapes at us.

"No," Damien and I say in unison.

"Then why are you both walking out of there together?" Alek questions.

"She had a question."

"Drugs."

Damien and I say at the same time.

I look over to him, "I had a question about drugs."

"Uuhuh," Alek says unconvenced.

I step away, "Anyways... I need to go find Matteo."

I hurry away from the both of them and go down to Matteo's door.

I open the door and Matteo lays on his side asleep. I shake my head walking over to him. I grab his arm and yank him off the bed.

"Wake up!" I yell. 

When he doesn't budge I slap his face. His eyes squint open and he rubs his cheek. Matteo looks up at me from the floor.

"How are you still asleep, it's four?" I ask genuinely wanting to know how.

"I don't know," he says.

He looks around and realizes he's on the floor, "You need to stop doing this to wake me up."

"It doesn't even work," I shrug my shoulder. "Now get up, we are going out today."

"I didn't agree to that," he wipes his eye with his finger.

"But you're still coming?" I ask.

He nods his head, "Yep."