ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴜ ꜱᴏʙᴇʀ- ᴊᴇꜱꜱɪᴄᴀ ʀᴏʙᴇʀᴛꜱ x ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ ᴍᴀꜱʟᴏᴡ

There will be smut in this so be warned and don't read this if you don't feel comfortable. Also the picture is James from when I was at the concert in July.

Jessica's POV

I was getting ready for a date with my boyfriend, James Maslow. I was excited and I was wearing a cute outfit for it. My hair was in a messy bun and I wore light makeup.

I was just finishing getting my heels on when James texted me

I walked to the door and opened it to see my handsome, hot, and sexy boyfriend.

"Hey Hottie." I greeted.

"Hey babe." He smiled and we shared a kiss, "Ready to go?"

"Yes, and you look...hot." I grinned.

"You look hot too."

I smiled and we walked to his car.

He opened the door for me.

"My lady."

I smiled at him and got into the car.

James' POV

Jessica looked amazing, hot, and sexy. I was just amazed by her dress, hair, and even her shoes.

I wanted to take her out for dinner because I loved her so much, and I wanted it to be romantic. 

We sat down at our table together, facing each other. We ordered ourselves drinks and decided what we could eat for dinner.

"Ooh, I love this salad description, it sounds really good." Jessica said.

"I'm gonna have steak then." I told her and she smiled.

We ordered our food and chatted for a bit. I took pictures of her, both cute and silly.

We shared an  ice cream sundae for dessert. It was delicious and she was so cute when she got whipped cream on her nose.

Once we left the restaurant, we took a walk along the beachside. We talked about our lives and Jessica's giggles were adorable.

We drove back to her house, and I smiled.

"I love you." He said.

She kissed me and it was romantic. The kiss got deeper and we began to kiss passionately.

I got out of the car with her clinging onto me. I made sure to lock it.

I pinned her against my car as we were kissing.

"James...we should go inside." She said.

"Right." I nodded.

I took her hand and we shut the door as we got inside.

We continued to kiss and I pinned her down on the couch.

I thrusted against her, pulling her neck toward me.

I picked up the hem of her dress and lifted it off her. She unbuttoned my jacket and slid off my shirt.

We kissed again and I gave her a hickey on the neck.

I slid off my jeans and thrusted against her body again.

We pretty much had sex on her couch. There was foreplay, lots of kissing, and more.

Best date eve.